Ugly No More: "Darth Ugly" ESB Darth Vader Helmet

bookface's pic of the ROTJ version of Darth Ugly's dome. Mask is his personal ESB.

darth-ugly-rotj-rotj1.jpg-261166d1386084801

http://www.therpf.com/f79/darth-ugly-rotj-201348/

Mac
Hope all is well. I am dropping a line to let you know how great the ESB helmet has been for me. Also to let you know that your helmet is in a few media things that happened last month. Lucasfilm made a Chinese New Year promo video to air in China. I was cast as Darth Vader and two other guys from the Golden Gate Garrison are Storm Troopers. It will never air in the USA but it's on their youtube channel and making the rounds here that way. It's a tongue-in-cheek video but it's still an official lucasfilm production.
Here is the link:
May the Horse Be With You: Darth Vader Celebrates the Chinese New Year - YouTube

Also, a picture of me made it in the current issue of Star Wars insider magazine. It's a picture with the daughter of our garrisons commanding officer.
star-wars-insider.jpg
Just wanted to say thanks. There are some other parts of my costume that I am still making better but the helmet is totally awesome!
Tony
SL-4446

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back