UD Replicas Dark Knight with mods

I agree. Your prop collection is impressive and your costumes are awesome as always! Thanks for sharing the pics and tips too.

Another way to cool the suit is use that water pump idea, but put that on a t-shirt underneath the whole thing. Hollywood does it cheaply for actors in fat suits and if they are wearing a big rubber/leather suit like this. Could use the shirt, and maybe make one to fit a balaclava? Just a suggestion. Usually my suggestions get shot down with rude remarks by "experts" who love doing nothing more than insulting remarks and sulking others' intelligence rather than constructive criticism and kind suggestions. Anywho, like I said, food for thought.

Batman here thinking how the hell a talking raccoon got in a movie before his buddy Wonder Woman :lol

My_GOTG_Lineup_53e156e61064e.gif

love the mods you have made.
seeing your suit has given me the guts to cut my neck collar finally lol
any chance you could post a close up pic of the neck?
thanks

Love the mods I see here.

Has anyone modified the spine on this thing?

Thinking of ways to make a little more room in mine to maneuver in it.

Great Job Third3ye! I will def take note of plenty of your mods on here as I'm planning to place an order on my suit very soon!

I just have one question: Does it not bother you that the kevlar parts on the UDR suit are a bit too shiny? Is there any ways to paint it with something that gives it more of a matt touch?

Any chance to refresh the links on the photos, or a link to where they might still be? I'd love to follow the images to perform the same mods when my suit arrives later on! The photos I have seen look awesome!

He is an active member on here. Perhaps he will see this post pop up, or maybe you should try messaging him directly. I've modded my UD tdk too if you need any help.

well my suit is still a couple months away, and cape is pending also. The neck seems simple enough, scissors and lining up with velcro. I was just curious as to the cape mounting on the TDK jacket, since those pictures are missing now. Any tips or hints would be awesome. I just didn't want to message directly and bug him just yet, since it's still far enough away, figured it'd be plenty of time to pop up on the radar :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back