Sr Member
ty.jpg

Many thanks to the member here to homecine

More pics here:

Hasbro TYDIRIUM - MAXX-REPLICAS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdlYj1TtvAw

Last edited:
Re: TYDIRUM - Hasbro Studio Scale Edition

I have one of these kicking around in the box, ive no intention of converting it, not really my bag, but for ANYBODY wanting a punt into studio scale, in a shoestring, the toy is a fantastic starting base, Kenner i believe got very hands on with the filming mini!

lee

Beautiful job on this what do you guys think after a conversion like this do you still consider it a toy or a model now, kind of like a sex change type of thing for models Lol, I consider it to be a model now, just don't let the kids play with it now! Loll.
Ray

How much was modded on this besides adding the lights? It looks a lot different than the original Kenner release. Is it the same molds or did they update it?

Technically, most toys are models. Its just that most of them aren't very good replicas of what they represent as they have been "toyified". This however... This is A WORK OF ART!!!

How much was modded on this besides adding the lights? It looks a lot different than the original Kenner release. Is it the same molds or did they update it?

its a few modified works in this shuttle, In the cockpit was a lot of them

click the link, and see the pictures

I was thinking of doing a mod like this... the tydirium was always one of the hasbro toys that I thought had potential to be a decent base for a studio scale representation... and your mod proves that point conclusively! it looks fantastic.

Jedi Dade

I have the original Kenner one that was released in '83. How much does it differ from the Hasbro accuracy wise?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back