TruBlood bottles now for sale.

Who's got the accurate labels ready to go?

I did make the labels, i guess the only thing i didn´t add is the volume info, but i don´t know if this are on the original labels.

93981643.jpg
69105240.jpg

59248558.jpg
82514538.jpg

I'd love to see someone get the labels correct.

While a few are close, I've yet to see anyone nail the center part of the graphic. Most make the lines 'solid' when the actual prop label has a stippled effect in this area.

true-blood-true-blood-bottle.jpg

Last edited:
I picked up a 4-pack at Hot Topic today for 24.99, I think. They had a ton and the clerk said they haven't sold any at all, probably because of the price.
Still though, everything considered, I don't regret the purchase. It's cheaper online but you don't have the friggin agony of waiting for the delivery and all the variables that come from that. And being able to inspect every bottle before purchase is a plus.
I wish it didn't say blood orange on the label, though.

I picked up a 4-pack at Hot Topic today for 24.99, I think. They had a ton and the clerk said they haven't sold any at all, probably because of the price.
Still though, everything considered, I don't regret the purchase. It's cheaper online but you don't have the friggin agony of waiting for the delivery and all the variables that come from that. And being able to inspect every bottle before purchase is a plus.
I wish it didn't say blood orange on the label, though.

It ends up being $24.95 on the website after shipping anyway. As someone already pointed out, the HBO website would not accept the code hbo15 for the 15% discount either. At least it didn't for me.

I thought shipping was $3 like it says on the product page, which would make it $19.00. I didn't see shipping was actually an insane $8.95.

Can someone tell me the actual mesurments of a label in one of those bottles ???
I have the labels ready base on the image, but don´t really know the right size of it !!!

abnew.jpg

Last edited:
Just to let you guys know, my local hot topic pulled these from the shelves. An employee told me they just weren't selling, were taking up too much room and they had no plans to restock them.

In all fairness, they really are heavy bottles w/ thick glass.

Once that retail labels comes off, you've got a good, prop-grade piece.

Hell, they're already selling for 10 bucks a bottle on Ebay.

If they lowered the price they'd move.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back