TruBlood bottles now for sale.

They're jumping around a little on the neck wraps. (See below) Either way, those labels are gonna have to be redone. I'm hoping they're just stickers.

I think the bottles look great! If all that needs to be done to get an accurate prop is change the label, that's easy enough!

Labels anyone??

trublood.jpg

I dont think theyre orange neck wraps, just empty neck bottles where there is no liquid.

amd_trublood_drink.jpg

This is quite awesome, now once they are released someone on the forum should user the photoshop-fu and produce a run of labels, and sell them in 4 and 24 quantities.

hey guys, i just finish the labels for the bottles, here a sample so you can see how it is.
The labels were completely remade.

93981643.jpg
69105240.jpg

59248558.jpg
82514538.jpg

Last edited:
Subscribing to track project. I'll be ordering some of these and once they're in I have no problem shipping to others if someone's willing to cover shipping + a buck each maybe for the effort. Just a thought if anyone's interested :)

The promo code posted, is that the same one they gave us at Comic-Con?

I just have this feeling that after a few months these will be everywhere for half the price. These are gift store prices ( almost $6.00 a bottle after shipping) but, I am still tempted to buy a case.

Last edited:
I predict they come and go fast!

They'll probably never hit the store shelves. Early sales from the site will be strong and then they'll probably fizzle off.

I plan on sand bagging with hopes of a strong secondary market!! :angel

I just have this feeling that after a few months these will be everywhere for half the price. These are gift store prices ( almost $6.00 a bottle after shipping) but, I am still tempted to buy a case.

Last edited:
What type of store would stock these, though? Somehow, I just can't see them in my local supermarket.

I will say this. If I should come across these on a shelf, I *am* buying a few, on sheer (planned) impulse. :)

For those that have not yet purchased theirs. Here's sumthin for ya.

The TRUE BLOODSM THEY LIVE AMONG US SWEEPSTAKES has ended, and in the battle of the Mortals vs. Vamps, we have a clear winner...the VAMPS!

In return for your participation we want to give you an exclusive 15% OFF True Blood at the HBO Store (excludes the Tru Blood Beverage).

Print this email to redeem at the NYC Times Square HBO Shop, or visit http://store.hbo.com and enter the code TBSWEEPS15 at checkout to sink your teeth into all there is to offer.

Don't miss TRUE BLOODSM, - Sundays at 9pm ET/8c only on HBO

Did they ship 6 boxes to a case. Each box contains one 4 pack?

I haven't gotten my yet.

Got my (2) four packs today from the UPS Man today. The four pack carton is a replica of the one seen in the pilot episode. Very cool piece and will definitely be a collectors item in the future.

~Ron

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back