TruBlood bottles now for sale.

Should be no problem dressing it out the rest of the way with the paper neck wrap.

Think I'll grab a couple cases!

When I heard they were making it I figured it would be some kind of canned energy drink. It claims to be an "exact" replica of the bottles in the series... which is really, really awesome. I only kinda like the show but I'll be getting some of this for sure.

Yep, those labels are gonna have to come off. Man, they say 'Blood Orange' on them...

The bottle is right which is more than half the battle. Anyone got a good graphic of the real bottles? I can't seem to find my file.

Yeah they announced this at the panel at Comicon. It's some kind of all natural blood-orange soda. I would have guessed energy drink too if I hadn't been there.

I actually still have my "Tru Blood Vampire Safety Kit", which i picked up as a part of a promotion when I used to work for DirecTV.

The True Blood bottles on Sunday's episode have no neck wrap, and they seem to be exact matches on the neck to what is for sale now.

They're jumping around a little on the neck wraps. (See below) Either way, those labels are gonna have to be redone. I'm hoping they're just stickers.

I think the bottles look great! If all that needs to be done to get an accurate prop is change the label, that's easy enough!

Labels anyone??

trublood.jpg

The True Blood bottles on Sunday's episode have no neck wrap, and they seem to be exact matches on the neck to what is for sale now.

Last edited:
Update: Just saw one of the production bottles up close. They were giving out promos at comic-con.

The good news is the bottles look bang-on.

The bad news is the label is all kinda wrong and there's a UPC Code on the back with contents info, etc.

Looks like a simple wrap around sticker label, though.

Just peel 'em off and replace the front label. From what I can tell, the prop bottles only have the label on one side of the bottle.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back