Triumphant Hunter

So as usual I'm not even done with my current project and planning out the next four. However I was thinking that once I've got a few casts out and free up the clay I'll do a "community project". To set up a vote system. If the majority wants a p1 or other movie pred I'll sculpt that, or a custom hunter that can be further detailed with additional votes I would set up if it went that way... just a thought anyways :D wanted to see what you guys thought of it.

Here's a few better pictures of the current sculpt.

20170118_135552.jpg

20170118_135525.jpg

"If only you had ten percent of my talent, what a Caesar you would have made." o_O Nic what you have mastered in your young life I failed miserably in mine. Keep up the great work my friend.

I'm super stoked to hear that m77! I don't have a webshop, I plan on selling them through here and my Facebook page Lunatic FX. I'll finally have the funds to order more resin on the 3rd of February. I'll let you know when I have the first few castings ready. :D

Additionally I plan on giving discounts to elite hunters and up :D ... however I may be going to fast since I haven't seen if the molds turned out good yet.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back