Triumphant Hunter

LunaticNic

Sr Member
While I'm finishing up the undamaged Wolf I also got started on my first small scale pred.

20161220_180202.jpg

Nice progress Nick. You should consider doing 1/4 scale Predators in the future.
If you're looking for critiques then perhaps trying to refine the various detailed areas as you progress, but thats usually the final step which you probably already know.
Well done keep it up :)

Sweet Lord, it's beautiful bro...

Loving the fine details you're adding in..I fell in love with the first pic, at the 'Horny' nipples, I kid you not. And I actually felt it was a shame when you put the body mesh over it, but towards the end there, it was looking mighty sweet anyway. Still prefer mesh-less though, but that's me ;D

LOL for horny nipples!

But thanks, I personally prefer without body mesh as well. But I wanted to throw in some P1 vibes (and a few things here and there from other preds) for this sculpt. With as much fun as I've been having with this, it will most certainly not be the last.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back