Transformers Sargent Kup Project

I love what you did with the seats. That's a really nice touch. What are usuing to coat the foam and are you using anything particular to get the angles cut on the foam? Fantastic build, watching with interest. :)

That makes me sad to hear that this is on the backburner. The work so far has been awesome.

Well I will eventually get it finished but Mr Freeze has taken over. I gues you can say this job has been frozen. :lol

I love what you did with the seats. That's a really nice touch. What are usuing to coat the foam and are you using anything particular to get the angles cut on the foam? Fantastic build, watching with interest. :)

Thanks. I'm actually covering this in a Metallic Vinyl. It take forever to do which is another reason I have slowed this project down. Should have just spray painted it.

Wow it has been close to a year since I started on this project and put it on the back burner.

However I'm back at it. Need to finish it by Phoenix Comicon so I will be posting a LOT.

524043_10200672830010574_484163254_n.jpg

554012_10200672830130577_463717047_n.jpg

This looks amazeballs dude! The metallic skin is just....wow...

You've GOT to somehow incorporate an MP3 player in there that plays Stan Bush's "Dare" from the movie on command. You'll have every 80's kid at the Con smiling for a month afterwards.

Frak-it...Now I want to build Hot-Rod....

Lol. Dooooo it. The only reason I still haven't finished this costume is I have no one in AZ that wants to Cosplay G1 transformers with me.

Man that is a great idea! I already added interior lighting to the cockpit. I have plenty of room to through a Bluetooth speaker in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still have it. If I could not get ANYONE to dress up with me on this project I would be more inclined to finish it.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back