Toys, Action Figures, Models, Collectibles

I don't think anyone has posted this one yet....

Play Arts Kai variant of Boba Fett
FIG-KAI-9163.jpgFIG-KAI-9163_09.jpg

I'm actually kinda diggin' it... I wouldn't mind eventually trying to make this armor and cosplay in it for Halloween or something one day...

Attachments

• FIG-KAI-9163_09.jpg
    FIG-KAI-9163_09.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 354
I don't think anyone has posted this one yet....
Play Arts Kai variant of Boba Fett
I'm actually kinda diggin' it... I wouldn't mind eventually trying to make this armor and cosplay in it for Halloween or something one day...

Saw that on TNI.... VERY awesome. That and the Storm Trooper are bada$$. The Play Arts stuff is usually a little too anime for me but they nailed it on those two.

Did anyone pick up the Play Arts Kai Cloud Strife from FFVII: Advent Children? Just got mine, though I haven't had a chance to take some proper photos. Will probably do that later, though I took this photo with my phone 'cos I had to get those swords out.

2015-05-04 21.22.50.jpg

Of course, it also comes with the completed buster sword as a seperate piece as well (as good as these look, they unfortunately do not actually fit together to make the completed sword). I will post a picture of that later on as well. There is a HK$2 coin in the photo for reference, though if you're not from Hong Kong that might not help much. The first Tsurugi (the longest sword in the middle) is nearly 10 and half inches long. The completed buster sword is taller than Cloud, who is about 10 inches tall.

Kinda sad that there isn't a Fenrir for this figure...

The First Turtle Figure is now available for Pre-Order!

"In 1983, Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird were doodling on napkins, playing around with an idea that initially began as a joke. Little did they know what started as a sketch, would turn into the phenomena known as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

We're excited to honor the history of the Turtles with a figure based on the very first illustration of a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, as drawn by Kevin Eastman. Featuring 5 points of articulation, and illustration-accurate details, The First Turtle is perfect for TMNT and comic history fans alike!

The First Turtle Figure is available in four versions, detailed below! Please note that the figure is a Pre-Order and is expected to ship in the 4th Quarter of 2015."

The First Turtle Figure (B&W Version). Features an all black and white paint scheme, imitating the original pen and napkin illustration by Kevin Eastman. Approx. 6.5" in height. $65

823bc7cd-2010-429a-8236-71b622984cf0.jpg

The First Turtle Figure (Color Version with Red Mask). Features a color paint scheme with red mask. Approx. 6.5" in height. $65

57bfcb1b-7b31-4237-879a-eb46dfa806eb.jpg

The First Turtle Figure (Color Version with Orange Mask). Features a color paint scheme with orange mask. Approx. 6.5" in height. $65

6e29cef3-443f-4913-ad5d-42ca894da126.jpg

The First Turtle Figure (B&W Deluxe Version). Features an all Black & White paint scheme, imitating the original pen and napkin illustration by Kevin Eastman. Includes 3 interchangeable heads with different mask colors - white, red, and orange - and a 5" x 7" letterpress print of the original Kevin Eastman art. Approx. 6.5" in height. Limited to 300. $100

302e6e6c-d409-453e-b63f-796bffbb31ac.jpg

32462cbb-34d7-4901-b632-e74db345d955.jpg

2fb7809a-74dd-4811-89b0-a8c3116bd2b5.jpg

ae3822cc-6dc7-4e48-a3ee-338deabaa5bc.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back