Toys, Action Figures, Models, Collectibles

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...-ant-man-mondo-comic-con-exclusives/29524363/

Leo 11" figure by Mondo, other characters to be shown at SDCC. Will have option to switch mask to match cartoon color (blue for Leo).

4-ce1bfbb4d9.jpg

A SDCC exclusive but not so much, as it was at ToysRus.
A retro packaging update to the old crappy "endoglo" figure back in the day with the far superior sculpts they have these days.

IMG_4836.png

Say hello to our 1:4 scale Ghostbusters Peter Venkman statue :)
We are unveiling it at our booth at San Diego Comic Con. This is just a teaser photo, but just wait until we release shots of the front. ;)
image.jpgimage.jpg

It's apparent that Mattel are using the MOTUC mold as the default body sculpt for the ThunderCats figures.

Jackalman shouldn't have so much muscles. Icon Heroes did the proper skinny look for him. Oh well, we can't help it. I am nitpicking at this point.

I will likely complain from time to time, but I will support the line by buying all the figures. And I hope all fans will do the same. We have waited long enough for this line and it should continue until all the major and secondary characters get their due in figure form.

Man, I hope they make a Mandora figure by next year.

TIE-fighter.jpg

"Force Awakens TIE fighter pilot and HUGE TIE fighter coming to the Black Series! The pilot is “elite” and will come with a blaster."

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back