Top Gun "Goose" Costuming Guide.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tk-Devo

I've been wanting to do this one for a while. Now that i've finally sat down to do it, I need some help!

Helmet Type?
Flight suit type/brand?
Correct patches/insignia?
Boots?
Gloves?
Accessories?

Any and all help is appreciated! I'd like to get as close to screen accurate as I can!

If anyone has the ability to get some nice screen grabs too, that would be awesome!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CJ 617

Sr Member
happily help you with it.....will gather all the stuff I have/can find and will send you a pm. I've just very recently finished my screen accurate Pete 'Maverick' Mitchell flightsuit

nerftheherder

There is a guy on "the Bay" who sells TopGun helmets, but they are not cheap.... Neat part is, they are real helmets with the correct "sticker" schemes.

CJ 617

Sr Member
yeh, also seen those helmets on 'the bay'.......look really great!!! But definetely pricey

Just to give you an idea...this is my flightsuit that I recently finished

Maverick2.jpg

Apologies as its not the best pic to show all the patches

Last edited:

Tk-Devo

yeh, also seen those helmets on 'the bay'.......look really great!!! But definetely pricey

Maverick2.jpg

Might I ask where you got your patches?

CJ 617

Sr Member
I got all the patches off 'the bay'

Just been trying find a link to the buyer I got mine from but can't seem to find it at the mo...sorry, it was a long while back when I bought the patches

The flightsuit I used is a CWU 27/P
I will try to find the bay dealer details for you.....

nerftheherder

Maverick2.jpg

I want to know when you are going to start growing your Mustache. :lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.