Tony Stark Infinity War Hoodie/Pants Help

I have the hachicorp, arrived in about the time originally promised (was $248 and 2-3 weeks lead time, ordered April 30 and arrived May 25. Looks like price and production time are higher now). Overall it is very well made, its a scratch made jacket and has a lot of good detail. Pockets are functional. I wouldn't wear it regularly as I don't know how durable the stripes are, its a rubberized material (heat transfer probably), I wouldn't want to wash it much. The only downside is the orange stripe is a little duller in color than the fabric orange used around the zippers and inside the hood. Wish it were a little brighter. That's it though, looks really nice. The seller sent a more detailed set of measurements when I asked, and size ordered was a good match for what arrived.

WSHkbtz.jpg

t6WK9mj.jpg

rNLUSAu.jpg

VgKAYBW.jpg

wDSYW0g.jpg

MSGPl57.jpg

UH4N9d9.jpg

HvSLQSM.jpg

14crPSS.jpg

h3crAiF.jpg

W7sNffK.jpg

hZFw1qk.jpg

XtD8vnK.jpg

YIIrEdh.jpg
I JUST got my Hachicorp suit, I LOVE it. I know it's been a while now since you posted, so how has it held up?

So here's that track suit from amazon. Very cheaply made!
I bought a medium at first and found it too small. Bought a large and it wasn't much different..
Basically, I cut up the medium pants for loose fit legs and the hands on the hoodie.
Now I'm working on the orange/silver vinyl..
There's a link to the track suit for anyone interested.

View attachment 843526View attachment 843525View attachment 843523View attachment 843524
Where did you get the shirt? :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back