Done / Completed Tomorrowland Pin

Re: Tomorrowland Pin ** new lower price :) **

Got my pin today. Love getting stuff by surprise. The pin is great in quality and in look. Nothing quite like have a replica before the movie is even released.

"How do we know if ours has shipped or not? "

I have to echo this one. Thought I had the payment in the first time and then found out I had misspelled the e-mail. Sent a second payment out but still did not get a confirmation and not received anything yet. Making me wonder if The payment arrived properly and if these shipped.

"How do we know if ours has shipped or not? "

I have to echo this one. Thought I had the payment in the first time and then found out I had misspelled the e-mail. Sent a second payment out but still did not get a confirmation and not received anything yet. Making me wonder if The payment arrived properly and if these shipped.

PM sent! It looks like there was a delay on USPS's end

Received mine the other day as well. Really nice quality!
Thanks again for the project run.

Last edited:

Mine has been stuck in the USPS system for over a week, several days between Detroit and here. Have a feeling I may get a squashed package for the time it's taking. Do me a favor and keep an extra two handy, might need them.

As of today 4/3:

March 31, 2015 , 2:22 am

Departed USPS Facility
ALLEN PARK, MI 48101
The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date. An updated delivery date will be provided when available. Your item departed our USPS facility in ALLEN PARK, MI 48101 on March 31, 2015 at 2:22 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

March 29, 2015 , 1:54 pm

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility
ALLEN PARK, MI 48101
March 25, 2015 , 2:04 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
KENT, WA 98032
March 24, 2015 , 6:13 pm
Departed Post Office
SEATTLE, WA 98125
March 24, 2015 , 5:08 pm
Acceptance
SEATTLE, WA 98125

Last edited by a moderator:

I had the same thing happen with a other purchase from other person. Having in stuck in USPS for 12 days.

Tomorrow.00_06_10_02.jpg
Check out this viral campaign for the move.
http://www.stopplusultra.com

Yep, nada, no movement in tracking what so ever. Afraid I am going to have to go through Disney at this point to get a pin.

Hey guys. I'm at FanExpo this weekend. So not at a computer. I'll update and look into everything once I'm back on tues :) I'm sure everyone will get their pins.

got my pin today very nice thank you!!!!!!

Mine disappeared between Detroit and here a week ago.

Just discovered this thread, and excited to buy a pin if they are still available. Will send you a private message, TheRocketeer, with a request to pay. I'm a member of The Optimist Society facebook group, and the Plus Ultra Lounge as well, a group of original members from Disney's The Optimist adventure, and the first recipients of the atom-style pin at Disneyland for the conclusion of the real-life ARG adventure related to the film. Super excited to find your creation, as it looks to be better than anything available. Thanks.

got my pin today very nice thank you!!!!!!

Glad you like it! Thanks :)

Got my pin today too great job looks fantastic.

Thank you!

Mine disappeared between Detroit and here a week ago.

What has USPS said about the shipment? have they given a reason for any delay? that's so bizarre

Just discovered this thread, and excited to buy a pin if they are still available. Will send you a private message, TheRocketeer, with a request to pay. I'm a member of The Optimist Society facebook group, and the Plus Ultra Lounge as well, a group of original members from Disney's The Optimist adventure, and the first recipients of the atom-style pin at Disneyland for the conclusion of the real-life ARG adventure related to the film. Super excited to find your creation, as it looks to be better than anything available. Thanks.

Be sure to show it off to all your groups and clubs then ;)

For anyone who's placed an order in the last few days, your pins will be shipping out tomorrow.

"Mine disappeared between Detroit and here a week ago.

What has USPS said about the shipment? have they given a reason for any delay? that's so bizarre"

Yeah, you can run the tracking number: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9500111138735083617397
Keeps randomly updating that it left Allen Park every few days. :/
The USPS said "it seems to be lost but if it does not show up in 6 months, you can always file a claim." That would be you on your end.
Figures, one of the most enthusiastic about this and mine gets lost. Just picked up a pin off eBay, seems to be the way at this point to get one now.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back