Done / Completed Tomorrowland Pin

Re: Tomorrowland Pin ** new lower price :) **

Paypal just refunded my payment saying the payment was unclaimed. Never had that happen before.

Paypal just refunded my payment saying the payment was unclaimed. Never had that happen before.
Uhh, that's concerning to those of us who paid at about the same time. My payment was made probably within a few days after yours and TheRocketeer verified the payment both in this thread and through PM. I'd try and check with him through PM, but here's a posting to help...

TheRocketeer, what's up?

Definitely want to get at least one of these, hoping to get a couple.

Not too late, should have them in the next couple weeks if everything stays on schedule. If you didn't get payment instructions PM me.
sorry. been offline. i can send payment right now, if i'm not too late....

Hmm I have no record of you making a payment. I will send you another PM right away.
If I confirmed your payment why would you be concerned?
Uhh, that's concerning to those of us who paid at about the same time. My payment was made probably within a few days after yours and TheRocketeer verified the payment both in this thread and through PM. I'd try and check with him through PM, but here's a posting to help...

TheRocketeer, what's up?

Sending a PM now and you can get a couple if you like ;)
Definitely want to get at least one of these, hoping to get a couple.

Think I figured it out. Used an L instead of an I at the beginning of the paypal address. That's why the funds were unclaimed. Corrected and payment sent hopefully properly this time.

tomorrowlandpinview1.pngtomorrowlandpinview2.png
TheRocketeer, just wondering.

What's the color of the background around the T, more orange or more red. The pin shows up orange in some parts of the newest trailer, and more red at the beginning of the trailer. I am assuming it's the orange tint in Post #1 of this thread?

Last edited:

I want one if the run is still open, actually let me get two.

Any word on which is closer to the hero? A vs B?

The pin looks so cool in the new pic. TheRocketeer do your best. :thumbsup

It is an orange background with a dark blue filler on the T. It is not actually a pin but a small medallion.

tomor.png

Disney released the pins as a promotional at NYCC and is planing on two pins to come out in the next month or two. The pins will not be movie accurate but are well done as logo pins, like the comic con pins.

Disney-Tomorrowland-Pin-1.jpg

Disney-Tomorrowland-Pin-2.jpg

I expect the Rocketeer's pins to be a bit more accurate/high quality than the Disney massed produced pins.

Last edited:

Its orange..I think the red is just the lighting in certain scenes
View attachment 449454View attachment 449455
TheRocketeer, just wondering.

What's the color of the background around the T, more orange or more red. The pin shows up orange in some parts of the newest trailer, and more red at the beginning of the trailer. I am assuming it's the orange tint in Post #1 of this thread?

Yep its open send me a PM :) and I posted it up in the first post, we are only doing the A prop/hero pin/coin
I want one if the run is still open, actually let me get two.

Any word on which is closer to the hero? A vs B?

The pin looks so cool in the new pic. TheRocketeer do your best. :thumbsup

Yes medallion..or coin :) thanks for the compliment
It is an orange background with a dark blue filler on the T. It is not actually a pin but a small medallion.

http://s17.postimg.org/98mrfnbfz/tomor.png

Disney released the pins as a promotional at NYCC and is planing on two pins to come out in the next month or two. The pins will not be movie accurate but are well done as logo pins, like the comic con pins.

https://www.disneypinsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Disney-Tomorrowland-Pin-1.jpg
https://www.disneypinsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Disney-Tomorrowland-Pin-2.jpg

I expect the Rocketeer's pins to be a bit more accurate/high quality than the Disney massed produced pins.

It's interesting as in some shots, it is a pin, it was worn as a pin and yet in other shots, it lies flat on a flat surface. I would guess that it starts off as a pin and either changes during the progress of the film or is replaced at a point/s. I probably should not be noting it as a medallion but there seems to be some continuity issues with it on the trailers.

Last edited:

It's interesting as in some shots, it is a pin, it was worn as a pin and yet in other shots, it lies flat on a flat surface. I would guess that it starts off as a pin and either changes during the progress of the film or is replaced at a point/s. I probably should not be noting it as a medallion but there seems to be some continuity issues with it on the trailers.

As with most props there are different versions that serve different purposes within a movie, and can even vary within different shots of the same scene. We went with the references available to us at the time it went into production. I'm willing to bet there are some shots where the pin is double sided but this is the one we went with :)

I got a message from the factory and they'll be shipping the pins out on monday where they'll be inspected and then shipped out. Hopefully they'll ship out to customers late next week :)

I don't know if this run is closed or not but if there are any left I'd be up for one of the movie replica versions.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back