Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

$1230 for the one WGC Airsoft shop where doing for $800. PayPal are on it, Just don't like having money in limbo for upto a month

$1230 for the one WGC Airsoft shop where doing for $800. PayPal are on it, Just don't like having money in limbo for upto a month

Man, good luck and I hope paypal finds in your favor. Too bad you had this luck as the Tomenosuke 2049 guns on the secondary markets have started to drop and you could have gotten a brand new one for probably $600-$700 shipped in the US.

I have a Tomenosuke 2049 blaster but it has a slight, worn like, spot on the trigger guard. As I want to keep it as "First used", what is the best way to darken it to match the rest of the trigger guard's colour?

I have a Tomenosuke 2049 blaster but it has a slight, worn like, spot on the trigger guard. As I want to keep it as "First used", what is the best way to darken it to match the rest of the trigger guard's colour?

Please post a photo.

Attachments

• FD6C8A0F-BF75-4701-B132-5C8799850C02.jpeg
    FD6C8A0F-BF75-4701-B132-5C8799850C02.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 336
Anyone still offering metal barrels in the states?
if you don't find a barrel and still need one, let me know. I have a steel Tomen barrel sitting around.

you can try using markers or paint. I would try the markers first to see if I can get the shade right by building up the color slowly. If that's a no-go then I would try mixing some paint and hitting it with an airbrush.

Hi all. I have a problem with my blaster. Basically the drum doesn't spin anymore (or at least regularly) when pulling the trigger.

Pulling the trigger seems to be working fine:

But this is what happens to the cylinder:

Here is a view of the trigger mechanism from the inside. Is it normal that the little lever at the bottom of the cylinder chamber goes down and then gets back up midway through the trigger pull?

The dents on the back of the cylinder don't seem to be worn out:

The cylinder has always been a little shaky when closed, could this be a factor?

Did any of you have a similar experience?

Last edited:
Have you tried loosening the side screw/weaver knob on the right side of Blaster just in front of the cocking lever?

Sometimes the threaded section of the bolt is too long and presses down on the cylinder impeding. it's function.

I had this issue after some customization. I replaced parts 43, 48, 49, 50, and 51. I ended up not needing all of them if memory serves, but those parts should cover the issue.

That did the trick for me.

So... this one!

bladerunner_700_14-1.jpg

I had this issue after some customization. I replaced parts 43, 48, 49, 50, and 51. I ended up not needing all of them if memory serves, but those parts should cover the issue.

That did the trick for me.

Mine was not a kit. How do I know which parts correspond to those numbers? Also, how do I get spare parts?

Mine isn’t a kit either. The booklet included shows all the part numbers. If you contact Mune he can probably help you (though you probably need to pay for the parts and shipping from Japan). His email address is posted around here if you do a search.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back