Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

This thread is a gold mine, but any source of steel cylinder upgrade ? Don Parker over at propsummit is not doing them anymore.

I was just about to say the same thing. I contacted Don today. I have an actual Charter Arms cylinder, but it’s bit cut to fit the Tomenosuke.

This thread is a gold mine, but any source of steel cylinder upgrade ? Don Parker over at propsummit is not doing them anymore.

Okay people.... I am done in this thread!

I have stated time and time again that I AM NOT HERE ON THE FORUM AS AN HCG REPRESENTATIVE!

I have been on this forum long before I was working for HCG, and the only reason I chime in here on this thread from time to time is because I see questions or concerns, and I try to at least communicate, but my ultimate answer is always to contact customer service.

I have stated before that I mainly reply as a member of this forum.... but it seems customer service keeps getting my comments and stuff thrown at them with the statement: "Well your Rep on the forums said blah blah blah...." so let me say this one more time...

I am not the online HCG company rep in this forum!!!

And my words here on the forum ARE NOT AN OFFICIAL HCG COMPANY RESPONSE TO ANYTHING!

Yes, I happen to work for the company, and I on occassion answer some questions or concerns, but I am in no way asked to be on here or told to relay messages to you. So I am out. I will no longer discuss anything related to HCG. If you have questions or concerns please contact customer service and leave me out of it. I come here in my off hours to enjoy a forum that I have been hanging out on for almost 10 years, and I do not have work responsibility to reply to stuff and I don't need to waste my time or risk my job. I use this place to relax and do not need this anymore.

Last edited:
I always sent emails to customer service.

As do a lot of people.... but they keep throwing my words at customer service and calling me the online rep. I am not the rep here on the forum. If HCG asked me to be on here and represent them, then fine, call me the rep... but I am just a member like you or anyone else. So I am done answering questions or showing concern as that ends up coming back to customer service and they come to me asking why I engaged anyone and spoke about a situation. Like I said... I speak as a member here and I do not need anything I post getting mistaken as a "company response". So with that I am out!

Great! I love seeing helpful people with useful insight getting run off by irate forum members. Good job!

As do a lot of people.... but they keep throwing my words at customer service and calling me the online rep. I am not the rep here on the forum. If HCG asked me to be on here and represent them, then fine, call me the rep... but I am just a member like you or anyone else. So I am done answering questions or showing concern as that ends up coming back to customer service and they come to me asking why I engaged anyone and spoke about a situation. Like I said... I speak as a member here and I do not need anything I post getting mistaken as a "company response". So with that I am out!

This is all very unfortunate and is obviously a great nuisance for you.
I'm not one of the people who mentioned your presence on this forum when contacting HCG so I'm not part of any problem but I've been on this thread for many monrhs and not once has anyone explained the context of your involvement with HCG. I kinda presumed that you WERE here in a semi-official capacity out of sheer ignorance because of no information and subjective observation. As I said, it's very unfortunate that you've been negatively affected and a real shame for everyone here because your input is invaluable and highly appreciated.

not once has anyone explained the context of your involvement with HCG. I kinda presumed that you WERE here in a semi-official capacity out of sheer ignorance because of no information and subjective observation.

I posted more than a few times stating my involvement (across many pages of this thread) and that I am not to be taken as "official statements" here on the RPF.... but people just do not read back through the old posts and it is really not my place to post a reminder on each new page.

NOTE: I have since gone back through the thread and deleted ALL my posts so that they cannot be used as reference for calls to Customer service anymore.

How do these people even know your name?

Nobody is saying my name, just calling customer service and saying, "well your rep on the RPF said this... ".

The main issue is, as a member of the prop collecting community, I can sympathize with some stuff and with other members and I might even post something in support of them, and then they run off to customer service and say, "HCG admits this or that", and that "HCG knows they are responsible for yada yada"... because their "online rep said so".... and then I have customer service getting mad that I even commented. So it has come to the point where I realize I should just stop discussing anything or even mentioning one word about HCG.

I posted more than a few times stating my involvement (across many pages of this thread) and that I am not to be taken as "official statements" here on the RPF.... but people just do not read back through the old posts and it is really not my place to post a reminder on each new page.

NOTE: I have since gone back through the thread and deleted ALL my posts so that they cannot be used as reference for calls to Customer service anymore.

My apologies for somehow missing your previous information. Again, this is a very unfortunate situation. I'm pleased to have not actually contributed to your inconvenience!

I wouldn’t blame forum members because the whole situation was just a miscommunication. Many people taught that moviefreak works for HCG

Moviefreak has been clear about the situation for a long, long time. In fact I struggle to remember a thread where it hasn’t been clarified.

This is getting ridiculous.

Why don’t we move discussion about Tomenosuke grip defects to a separate thread?

I wouldn’t blame forum members because the whole situation was just a miscommunication. Many people taught that moviefreak works for HCG
The problem is tact. A total lack of judgement on the part of angry members here has led to the loss of a great resource. Moviefreak has provided more than fair insight to help people who are frustrated. Now, that's gone. You don't have the solutions you want, and now you don't have your lifeline. You can just keep screaming at HCG customer service.

I never mentioned movefreak in any emails that I sent to HCG. Right now i sending my concerns directly to Tomenosuke. HCG won’t fix this problem.

The problem is tact. A total lack of judgement on the part of angry members here has led to the loss of a great resource. Moviefreak has provided more than fair insight to help people who are frustrated. Now, that's gone. You don't have the solutions you want, and now you don't have your lifeline. You can just keep screaming at HCG customer service.

I'm not going to comment on any of this beyond this post but you benhs1898 are not helping anyone. There has been a misunderstanding. NOONE set out to do the wrong thing. Tomenosuke have created a situation where people have spent a lot of money and feel ripped off. HCG acted as the middle-man, only right as they were the retailer, and for a long time the only information available to a lot of annoyed buyers was here on this thread. The combination of all those things led to accidental problems for the very helpful Moviefreak but NOONE INTENDED IT!
Now climb down off your high-horse, stop acting like a judge and allow the dust to settle please.
That's it, I'm also done here. I spent £1300 on a blaster and stand (factoring in postage and fees) and I'm mightily pissed off at how my expected enjoyment has been trashed because of the poor construction standards of what I thought was a high-end product. I'm still left with one poor quality grip, still reticent about displaying the item, still feeling cheated and absolutely finished with pursuing any aspect of it.
Good luck to you all, Dredd2015 and Moviefreak in particular and I'm gone .........

:cheersWhatever:cheers

If you aren't a part of the problem, then you don't have to get upset. But for the specific issue, people have something to learn about throwing valuable members under the bus. Whether or not it was intended, that is what it is. Angry members on here unintentionally throwing Moviefreak under the bus. If you don't get how this is a learning opportunity, or how other members speaking out might help prevent future "miscommunications" then fine. Live your life.

I have the HCG exclusive version, and have been following this thread since it was created. I get the frustrations, I really do. But this was avoidable. It is sad to see a member here get burned like this and THAT makes ME angry. So, I'm sorry you don't find me helpful, but at least I didn't run someone off.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back