Tombstone Val Kilmer / Doc Holliday Costume

Had a custom knife made for my Doc Wardrobe Collection. I went with white handles to match his pistols and had the sheath to match the tooling on his shoulder rig which is also black. Went with a brass guard as it can be seen in the movie ;)

IMG_5821.jpeg
IMG_5815.jpeg
IMG_5816.jpeg
IMG_5819.jpeg
IMG_5820.jpeg
IMG_5817.jpeg

Have some really AWESOME NEWS, we just acquired the ORIGINAL holster patterns for Doc’s Cross Draw Rig, and BOTH of Wyatt’s Rigs from the movie Tombstone. Doc’s holster is getting made first for yours truly. The correct dies, tools and nickel have been ordered, so now it’s just a weighting game. Told you guys I have been busy ;)
IMG_6087.jpeg

Have some really AWESOME NEWS, we just acquired the ORIGINAL holster patterns for Doc’s Cross Draw Rig, and BOTH of Wyatt’s Rigs from the movie Tombstone. Doc’s holster is getting made first for yours truly. The correct dies, tools and nickel have been ordered, so now it’s just a weighting game. Told you guys I have been busy ;)View attachment 1793256
the holsters in Tstone where quite basic and single skin , I guess to reflect the period...most rigs now are over done and stiff compared to vintage ones. great job on getting the original patterns ...I'm getting a ringo made at the moment

the holsters in Tstone where quite basic and single skin , I guess to reflect the period...most rigs now are over done and stiff compared to vintage ones. great job on getting the original patterns ...I'm getting a ringo made at the moment
Yes, the holsters today are sometimes steel lined to help them keep their form, but the holsters in Tombstone were not made this way. To say we were very blessed to get our hands on the original patterns is a complete understatement. My Doc cross draw rig be complete very soon :cool:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back