Interest Tomb Raider - TRIANGLE OF LIGHT!!! INTEREST LIST!!!

Mine arrived on the 18th (I've been swamped and forgot to post)... Well packed and in perfect condition... Love it !!

Thanks so much Brenton !!

Somebody in Europe already got the Triangle? My package left the US december 8th according to tracking information, but still didn't arrive in Belgium? No status update since december 8th. :-(. Let's hope I see some movement in the tracking soon...

Yep. Germany here. My triangle arrived ~2 weeks ago. I totally missed to post here, but I thought about to make s compsrison between the relicmaker triangle and my old triangle from another seller.

But no time, maybe I will find some time next week for an own thread.

After a detour to Belarus (Yes, postal services the first three letters of BELgium and BELarus are the same, but they are quite some different countries!), my Triangle also arrived safely. Great prop, great packaging (adressing was 100% correct, so the big delay was only due to postal services screw-up), great communication... as always. Thanks, Brenton!

I've had quite a few of you guys, even on other prop runs, having delay issues and their packages taking all kinds of detours...
Hopefully, they'll fix this sooner than later!

my boxes

IMG_6104.jpg

IMG_6107.jpg

IMG_6108.jpg

IMG_6111.jpg

IMG_6118.jpg

IMG_6122.jpg

IMG_6126.jpg

IMG_6138.jpg

IMG_6141.jpg

IMG_6143.jpg

IMG_6145.jpg

IMG_6147.jpg

IMG_6150.jpg

IMG_6177.jpg

IMG_6179.jpg

RelicMaker Any thoughts on doing another run of this as well? Would love to have one to go with the upcoming new run of the Clock of Ages :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back