Interest Tomb Raider - TRIANGLE OF LIGHT!!! INTEREST LIST!!!

I just joined the run for the ra headpiece, so I just remembered this project... Any progress? Or is there another postponement?

I wonder if any projects will happen or get finished at the same time? Is there a chance for combined shipping or don't you offer combined shipping generally?

I just joined the run for the ra headpiece, so I just remembered this project... Any progress? Or is there another postponement?

I wonder if any projects will happen or get finished at the same time? Is there a chance for combined shipping or don't you offer combined shipping generally?
Unfortunately, I rarely have anything finished at the same time as another project...

UPDATE:

Sorry for the delay!!! I know it's been a long time for this, but I had some personal family stuff I had to deal with...

These are finished and ready to ship!!!

I'll be boxing these up over the weekend and will also be sending out 'Payment Due' PM's in the next couple of days.

So, have your payments ready! :cool:(y)
Awesome Brenton... Thanks for the update. Sorry about the personal family stuff.

Great, would love to give this to my wife for Christmas, do you think I could get it by then to Australia mate?
It should arrive before then! Although, USPS has suspended Priority and First Class shipping to Australia, but Express shipping is still available.
So, your shipping will cost more than usual...

It should arrive before then! Although, USPS has suspended Priority and First Class shipping to Australia, but Express shipping is still available.
So, your shipping will cost more than usual...
Yeah I thought as much, but that is fine, as it will make her day I hope, like the 'clock' did several years back! I'll pay as soon as you send request to speed up the process hopefully. Thanks

Still in for one, but not in a hurry to receive it. So if their are people that want this to arrive before Christmas, feel free to move me down the line.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back