Interest Tomb Raider - TRIANGLE OF LIGHT!!! INTEREST LIST!!!

UPDATE:

Here's the final Triangle and what yours will look like!

I'm still finishing up my Indy Idol run... So, I should have some time to start casting these in the next couple of weeks!:cool:(y)

Triangle1.jpg

Triangle2.jpg

Triangle3.jpg

Hi Brenton, just curious if these could be ready by july/August. I know you are a busy man, so was just after a guide.
Thanks mate
I'm going to say "yes"...
I'm finally done working on the Idols for now, and will start casting the Triangle starting next week. So, these should start being available in the next couple of weeks.

UPDATE:

Just want to let you guys know that I've been casting all the Triangles over the past few weeks! :cool:(y)

I'm casting these until the mold craps out, and will be a long while before I do another run!
I haven't had the chance to start cleaning them and getting them painted and aged yet, but will be starting very soon!
It's getting very close! So, have your payments ready!

Hoping to get this by about mid September, can I send payment to you soon so it can arrive around then.
Normally timing would’nt matter to me, but this time it’s a gift. Thanks mate

UPDATE:

Just want to let you guys know that I've been casting all the Triangles over the past few weeks! :cool:(y)

I'm casting these until the mold craps out, and will be a long while before I do another run!
I haven't had the chance to start cleaning them and getting them painted and aged yet, but will be starting very soon!
It's getting very close! So, have your payments ready!
Ohhhhhh thanks so much for your work can't wait to hold it in my Hands
shut up and take my money GIF

Time to get that Clock of Ages out of storage, then, so I can display it when the Triangle arrives ;-). So many props, so little display space :).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back