Tom Cruise Jack Reacher 2012 Leather Jacket!

Jameel Ur

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello Guys,

I'm going to start working on Jack Reacher 2012 signature leather jacket specially fans of Tom Cruise.
It's motorcycle style casual jacket I'm planning to develop it on cowhide brown distressed full-grain leather.
Hopefully, you can see sample images very soon.

Stay in touch,

il_794xN.3447399214_6b8a.jpg

Hello Guys,

I'm going to start working on Jack Reacher 2012 signature leather jacket specially fans of Tom Cruise.
It's motorcycle style casual jacket I'm planning to develop it on cowhide brown distressed full-grain leather.
Hopefully, you can see sample images very soon.

Stay in touch,

View attachment 1530303
We just completed our first sample.
I'll share more images shortly.
Jack reacher sample.jpeg

Hi,
I was wondering the jacket color slightly lighter than original so I just fixed the color and now it's looks like the original jacket color to me.
How it looks to you?
Your advice or suggestions will be much appreciated and welcomed.

Thank you
Stay,

Attachments

• Jack R.jpg
    Jack R.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 143
  • outside.jpg
    outside.jpg
    732 KB · Views: 149
Always dangerous to try to match a color to a screen cap, unless you have a gray-scale on top of said costume.
Saying that, I think your best bet is to go toward a regular bomber jacket type of color with a wear & tear similar to vintage jackets (Ebay or Air Force type of Web sites);) Apart from that, the jacket is very well constructed:cool:(y)

Thanks for you comments.
I started developing screen accurate costumes/apparel especially jackets since 2012. I always try to get %100 accurate products with friends help.
Currently some new projects in pipeline as they comes out I'll share here and ask your & others friends advise.

Stay in touch,

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back