TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses

Dear tjack,
you where recommanded by a good friend of mine.
about the TASM2 faceshell with lenses.
do you still make those?
Because i really want one for my TASM2 suit
with kind regards
danny

webheaddan - as I said in the other thread, send me a pm with your address
Cigs - you bought frames from my other lens thread, this thread is only my new asm2 kit - I dont make these frames in rubber

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Tjack just wondering if you could make me some lenses for my spiderman costume. Exactly the same as the ones you made for moon spider if possible. With the face shield too!

Last edited:
Here is a shot of my faceshell/lenses. IMAG3429.jpg

I've tried getting to you before. I don't know if you answered and I can't find out because I forgot my password and username for my account. But I'm trying to make my own TASM 2 suit, it was the best one to me, for NYCC this year. I didn't get a chance to suit up last year, so I can't miss out on this one.

Just wanted to know if you still make the faceshell/lenses for the suit and sell them still.

I've tried getting to you before. I don't know if you answered and I can't find out because I forgot my password and username for my account. But I'm trying to make my own TASM 2 suit, it was the best one to me, for NYCC this year. I didn't get a chance to suit up last year, so I can't miss out on this one.

Just wanted to know if you still make the faceshell/lenses for the suit and sell them still.

His sales thread is here:
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=206110

Hey TJack my name is Ethan and I was wondering how to get these lenses and face shell. I don't know if you can ship it to me but it would be awesome if I could get my hands on these.

Hello,

I would like to buy a lens/face shell kit. Are any available? I bought a Spiderman suit for a Halloween party, and the lenses with it are a rigid plastic that won't contour to my face yet will snap very easily. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back