Unlimited Run TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo *Kits available* see post #529

TJackFx

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If you are interested in ordering a pre-assembled set, members Chaosprince and Mistborn91 are offering finishing services. You need to contact them directly about the cost. I can ship the kit directly to them for you.

***These are currently only available as a kit - I will email you the instructions (including pictures) so that you can see how to assemble them***

This shell is a bit smaller than my original universal shell and is only being made in one size so I can't guarantee a perfect fit for everyone.

For those of you who have been following me here http://www.therpf.com/f78/tjacks-am...eshell-lenses-202496/index10.html#post3200611 you know what it looks like.

The price is $120 USD + shipping. If you choose not to pay for tracking, I am not responsible for lost packages and will not refund/replace orders. Tracked shipping is about $25 if you are in North America.

Please PM me your address if you'd like to place an order. Feel free to post in the thread if you want, but it may take me longer to reply.

If you want to see pics of the parts included in the kit, see pages 25 and 28.

And to answer one of the most common questions I get from members trying to assemble the kits: The frames are not meant to fit "INSIDE" the recess on the shell, the recess is there to allow space for the lenses and magnets, otherwise everything would stick up off the surface of the shell. The frames are meant to sit along the outer edge of the recess.

***Update*** on post #921

I've tried to make assembly easier but it will sacrifice some accuracy. I have another lens option for those who struggle with assembling the smaller mesh

new asm2 lens option.JPG IMG_0691.JPG

please see post #921 on page 37 for full details - this option is only $90
USD + shipping

**1/18/16**
Here is another mesh option. It's flexible enough to use in between 2 domes so if you want the original kit but with easier to assemble mesh, you can request this stuff instead.

IMG_1458.JPG

**10/10/16** Fog free mesh domes are now available! They will come shaped for you but you will need to paint them yourself (the plastic is black - painting is available for an additional cost). If you want the kit with unpainted fog free domes, the cost will be $100 + shipping. The kit will have the shell, fog free domes, magnets, and frames.

Untitled-1.jpg

You can see my asm2 kit in action here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q2uzIv4nhg

Last edited:
Re: TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo

Well, just sent the PM
Also I can assure to anyone looking at this thread that these may easily be the best lenses both in size and shape!
Truly a work of art.

-Equinox

*EDIT*

Funny how we were all almost synchronized XD

Ok guys, as expected my inbox has been flooded, but that's a good thing :)

I will be keeping track of everyone who has requested to get on the first lists so even if you didn't make it this time, your spot in the que will be taken note of and I will contact you as I'm ready to start the next lists.

Thanks again to you all.

Ok guys, as expected my inbox has been flooded, but that's a good thing :)

I will be keeping track of everyone who has requested to get on the first lists so even if you didn't make it this time, your spot in the que will be taken note of and I will contact you as I'm ready to start the next lists.

Thanks again to you all.

I'm sure everyone is very excited of the release. Thanks, TJack, for the dedication on creating quality items that are affordable.

I wish everyone one good luck!

First post is updated with the list. For anyone on the first run who has yet to pay, please send your payment asap to avoid being moved down the list.

Now that all pm's have been replied to, I'm heading to bed for the night and will get some new pics up in here tomorrow.

I'm assuming you've used the same size mask as your other universal? Just thought about that and realized this probably won't fit me if that's the case :(

I'm assuming you've used the same size mask as your other universal? Just thought about that and realized this probably won't fit me if that's the case :(

Cant u cut it on some spots to make it fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back