Tips hiding crotch bulge? (a spandex costume)

Awe, man! I totally forgot... shrinkage! Just sit for 30 minutes or so in a tub of really cold water. You'll go from bulge to inverted bulge. It'll stay like that for awhile! Back to the tub when "the dark bulge rises." ;)

Hahah, no. I definitely won't be doing that. :)

I wore a dance belt for 8 years doing ballet and they are perfectly fine...for dance. But on a drunken night out or at a convention you want a cup!

Those events are usually super crowded with idiots wielding long pointy weapons that they aren't use to holding. Not to mention tons of little kids running around hyped up. The cup provides style as well as functionality. Heck you probably want a cup even if you aren't in costume just to protect yourself.

As for looking silly, I don't know if everyone else is getting a Lebron size cup for their Tyrion Lannister sized body. If you get one for your size you won't look cray.

attention kmart shoppers, there's a blue light special in the jock strap department!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back