TIE Bomber Scratchbuild - Pic Intensive!! 5.5 MB

Thanks, everyone, for the generous compliments! Aw shucks... :$

Lee, I don't know about my Hero TIE bein' all that, but I enjoy viewing it every day in my office! Thanks for all your help on the TB, too!

I looked at the auction posted by bluelight. I got your PM and will give you a reply, shortly. The seller looks to have an excellent rep. That said, w/o casting parts, it takes 5 Karls to make the TB. It's very difficult to tell from his pic what all is included. Regardless, for the price, it's no doubt a very good start on a scratchbuild. If you got everything needed for that price, it's a steal!

Best,
Allan

Sa-weet work! Can empathize with how much work you must have put in... just about done with one of these myself... been working on it for about a year, on and off. Awesome job. Glad to see others working on this particular SS ILM build... one of my all-time favs!!

Kevin

Very Nice. Liked the progress shots too. Love to see how the gut's look as well as the finished product.

That is some incedible craftsmanship! Beautifully done. I would have gone mad scribing all those lines ;) And I love building threads presented in this way. That was a very interesting and entertaining read!

Thomas

Awwwwsome replica mate, well done. I really like the color you have gone for, great job. I'm really interested in your buildup (great pics by the way) as I'm currently building mine (i'll post some pics later) and know exactly what you have gone through. I'm trying to keep my bomber all original kit parts as well, no-resin, so far so good. :eek

That was an absolutely fantastic build thread & an example to how they should be. Thanks so much for that inspiring work. Killer build :thumbsup

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back