Thor - The Dark World - Dark Elf WIP First Cast Done/Painted

Its a little disheartening that this lowly thread has had well over 2000 views but hardly any comments/critiques, come on guys I know its not Iron Man but its still Marvel ;)

Its a little disheartening that this lowly thread has had well over 2000 views but hardly any comments/critiques, come on guys I know its not Iron Man but its still Marvel ;)

Yeah, still trying to get over the 'my sculpting skills are minimal' comment in the first post. Between this and magneto, you are selling yourself short...!
It look amazing mate, inspired to get a massive lmp of clay myself and see what I can do!
I would love one of these sat on my shelf, will you be selling with the whole head piece too?
P.

haha well compared to many others they are minimal lol. I am about to start on the back portion of the head, including the huge ears, I am hoping to make it a 2 piece mask, similar to the way Predator is done.

I really hope to see it complete with the back portion. I'm really interested in the whole helmet, not too much in the face alone.

watched it last night,enjoyed it. really liked the masks, i definitely see a feminine look about them.

had considered having a go but i have been beaten to it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back