Think of it as a Bulletproof vest

TimDrakeRobin

Sr Member
Heres what I just started on, i need to work on the details a bit, but recognizable thus far I think.

BPNecklace.jpg

Very nice. Is that the right size? I can't quite remember but I think the movie one was a bit larger. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

i know the "pretty close" feeling pretty well :lol

this is my latest (and honestly, first "completed") prop from constantine. balthazars coin. actual old coin, so i kinda cheated :). i may "highlight" with a silver acrylic wash to bring out the letters and engravings. damned old coin is HEAVY though. scary heavy. id hate to be back in the old ***** days and have a bag of these things to carry around.

coin.jpg

coin1.jpg

next up is going to be some laser engraved crosses on some christmas ornaments. i caught the movie the other day (again), and it looks like they were engraved or frosted on there for the "holy water grenades".

next paycheck, holy shotgun to repaint :D

i blame you for sucking me into this particular movie prop collection btw :lol

chris

makes my life easier :lol

the shot i was thinking of was when he was crawling around in hell, and has the grenade in his hand. its a pretty big close up, and the cross looks translucent, like frosted glass. might have been a CGI effect though.

i still gotta track down some kinda lid top for those ornaments though. maybe some kinda cheap ebay vial screw top.....

i dig the amulet though. i thought it was silver in the movie though? (yes, as often as i have seen this movie, i still dont pay attention to the props :lol)

chris

Originally posted by TimDrakeRobin@Mar 6 2006, 04:42 PM
Heres what I just started on, i need to work on the details a bit, but recognizable thus far I think.

100_6833.jpg

[snapback]1200048[/snapback]​

Tim--You know I can help here------
:cheers

Appliedmetal

So is this something someone can now obtain? My wife has wanted one of these badly since she's seen the movie.

very nice...

sidenote - my wife has a tattoo of that symbol...you should have seen the look on her face when it showed up in the movie...

...skott

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TimDrakeRobin @ Mar 25 2007, 11:18 PM) [snapback]1448269[/snapback]</div>
they can be made quite easily. Sorry the pic is gone, I guess I cleard out my Photobucket.
BPNecklace.jpg

[/b]
Might I be sending you even more cash soon? :lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TimDrakeRobin @ Mar 6 2006, 01:42 PM) [snapback]1200048[/snapback]</div>

BPNecklace.jpg

[/b]

very cool lookin Celtic Trinity symbol

Tim...

Is there anything you DONT do?

:lol

Seriously its like you have a new prop/costume/piece everyday. :confused

Good stuff. ;)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back