***The Worlds First Chromed CFO ROTJ Stormtrooper helmet!!!***

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GeordieIndy

Sr Member
As I said to you before, this looks amazing! Great to see what you have done to it since I first saw it!! :thumbsup

Andy

Peep Williams

I'd personally do all the details like the cheeks and mouth and trapezoids just about the same as they would be on a traditional lid, but in a flat paint to give some neat contrasts. the stripes I wouldn't be able to decide on however.
This looks awesome!

Yo! Pimp ma 'trooper, bling-bling! :eek
Not my taste, but love the work and maybe it's just right for the trooper who has everything! Bet you had to get that lid sooo smooooooth before the chrome!

davros

Absolutly AMAZING !

I really want one to go with the chromed hand plates i've got!

Again Truely AWESOME

sskunky

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I since added matt black decals to this.... I'll take some pics and post them in the next few days.....

Murdoch

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As i have been a chrome plater for the 7 years this is something that i think is really awesome. But i just think that it maybe too much chrome. Have you thought of trying it with brushed metal accents...GM

Murdoch

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You know with the black, it makes the chrome really pop. So much better this way. My question now is when can we get a Vader helmet...GM