***The Worlds First Chromed CFO ROTJ Stormtrooper helmet!!!***

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

sskunky

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys,

I thought you would like to see what I have been up to this week.

I have been making Indiana Jones Golden idols for here and a couple of other forums and whilst I was at the Vac Metalizing company that did the original Idols and C3P0 coincidentally I thought why not get a TK lid chromed!

Well it's not completely finished yet but you get the idea.... I haven't decided yet about decals.... What colour etc??? Or none at all??

What do you reckon?

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rikarus

holy freaking awesome!!!!

I would paint the teeth and rank on the ears, and go no decals myself.

matrox75

looks meaner than a shadow trooper! often wondered what it'll look like. add a red led to the right eye lol..but seriously, fantastic. id leave it as is.

Brinn 71

Lookin' SWEET! (y)thumbsup

VERY 70's! I LOVE CHROME!!

I did a couple roughs up for you to look over. What do you think?

sskunky

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks guys.
Pm replied. :)

I think this takes it from film prop to art piece. I think a full suit of armour would look amazing and I am thinking about it.
I reckon a full piece in a gallery would look awesome.
Maybe people not as geeky as prop collector but more art collectors would like it. In a minimalist apartment would look very cool.

Metalfire

Wow that is an awesome lid! I would love to see a fully chromed trooper! I can't imagine the look on someone's face if they saw that walking down the street. But then again, I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a display piece. Again, love the lid! Great idea!

Izzzie

HOLY CRAP THIS IS AMAZING. I wasn't sure what I'd think when clicking on the thread, seeing the title, but as soon as I saw it, I wanted one.

In a minimalist apartment would look very cool.
^ THIS. Especially a full suit, just casually chilling in a corner... like an updated yet still somewhat retro incarnation of a suit of armour!

imnotahero

I'd like to imagine the Empire gave those helmets to any of the stormtroopers who survived the first Death Star explosion. Looks pretty damn cool.

BLAST

Very cool. My vote is for the solid black where the paint or decals would be. :thumbsup

sskunky

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Lookin' SWEET! (y)thumbsup

VERY 70's! I LOVE CHROME!!

I did a couple roughs up for you to look over. What do you think?
They give me a good look at what is possible without the pain factor!

I think I like the plain black version.......