The Wolverine

magpie9

I've been after a UD Wolverine suit for a long time and couldn't be happier with it now I've tracked one down.

What do you mean exact by 'tracked one down' ?
UD is currently taking orders for these, as far as I know. Were you looking for a used one that was cheaper than $1,200?

What do you mean exact by 'tracked one down' ?
UD is currently taking orders for these, as far as I know. Were you looking for a used one that was cheaper than $1,200?

This is from the original run from a few years ago before they got the licence.
It is a set of costume leathers rather than bike leathers with protection in place.
The bike suits aren't out until next year and besides which they won't ship them to the U.K.

Huh...as I remember UD never mentioning this. They are usually really good about updates. I wonder if this was during the prototype stages while making the X1 and X2 jackets?

Getting off the subject...
It looks really good. From what I can tell there's been some distressing done to it.

Like I said this suit was made years ago before they had any licences.
No distressing on the suit just a bit of natural wear from being worn.

Huh...as I remember UD never mentioning this. They are usually really good about updates. I wonder if this was during the prototype stages while making the X1 and X2 jackets?

Getting off the subject...
It looks really good. From what I can tell there's been some distressing done to it.

No, this is long before he considered the Licensing. Apparently, it's also reasonably accurate considering he went from photos and vids. Nice catch. I'm on the currently list of the Motorcycle leathers.

No, this is long before he considered the Licensing. Apparently, it's also reasonably accurate considering he went from photos and vids. Nice catch. I'm on the currently list of the Motorcycle leathers.

Yea, it certainly looks pretty accurate to me and it's incredibly well made.
I'm sure the bike leathers will be superb.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back