The Wand Company TOS Tricorder is coming!

Cool update look forward to the next update, "Mechanical Fit and Finish" another step closer into the journey. Here is some screen shots and the last one with the port engine nacelle being red. Actually blinks on and off on the tricorder. Which in my opinion they would do the same in the last pics to shows a particular part of the ship has a problem.

Xlowes has already posted a webpage link in post# 1,159 Go check it out its a good read!

Tricorder Screen Grabs of Tricorder and Ship Status:

ScreenGrab-1.png

ScreenGrab-2.png

ScreenGrab-3.png

ScreenGrab-4.png

FANATICO. I totally agree NOMINAL is better than NORMAL as a status. Here is a screen grab from a display from one of the scenes from Star Trek The Wrath of Khan. After Spock repairs the engines. The scene switches back to the bridge and you hear the mains are back online. The screen is shown.

NOMINAL Display
Screenshot_20230816_111404_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
What a nice update, I am concerned a rivet counter or 2 are going to burst an eps conduit when the see that “forward bow light” it’s the Trek version of towed in mandibles on the Falcon.

Hmmmm…the aluminum on the prototype frame looks to have the same dull gray coating that the Phaser aluminum had, to me (it doesn’t have a reflective quality like the discs, nearby). Has this been confirmed?

IMG_0340.jpeg

IMG_0341.jpeg

Last edited:
Hmmmm…the aluminum on the prototype frame looks to have the same dull gray coating that the Phaser aluminum had, to me (it doesn’t have a reflective quality like the discs, nearby). Has this been confirmed?
Where are those pictures from? In TWC update #12 (First Shots: The Mechanical Build) from August 2021, the aluminum is bare and shiny on the edges and brush finished on the flat surfaces. Your pictures look like a different Tricorder, maybe an earlier prototype. Anyway, the finishes of prototypes rarely match the mass produced production product.
IMG_2456.jpeg

Where are those pictures from? In TWC update #12 (First Shots: The Mechanical Build) from August 2021, the aluminum is bare and shiny on the edges and brush finished on the flat surfaces. Your pictures look like a different Tricorder, maybe an earlier prototype. Anyway, the finishes of prototypes rarely match the mass produced production product. View attachment 1729609

Post #1,095 :)

IMG_0343.jpeg

In regards to my post #1,160 above…….Here’s Wand’s response……she doesn’t say my suggestion will be used….but I’m hopeful.

A3D96846-12A6-4240-B974-4F404CE6AA00.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back