The Walking Dead Season 3

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

8375957.jpeg

Yeah I mean she is, for all intents and purposes, a prisoner in Woodbury, plus she's figured out whats happened with the national guard and the governor knows it too.

Rick breaking down was just gut wrenching. Can't wait until next Sunday.
Agree wholeheartedly with ^THIS^. That's some of the best acting I've seen him do. I actually started to get a little choked up. :thumbsup

Lori dying in this episode this way is a much um nicer and less traumatic as a viewer vs the comic.
I quit reading the WD before this happened. How did it go down in the comic?

I never liked Lori that much in the comics and the TV version seemed even more unlikeable. She earned Worst Mom Ever Award from me last night when she made that decision. She basically chose the baby (who she didnt seem to be sure would live) over Carl. She knew she was going to die with this choice leaving Carl without his Mom. Who does that writers? I realize as a man I don't experience the real childbearing feelings and connection, but that seemed a cruel thing to do to her son.

If Lori did not have the c section she would have bled to death,she made a choice to save the baby ,knowing that there was always a chance she would die either way.

RIP T dog the silent hero,you will be missed

Yeah, I don't think Lori had a choice with the C-section. She was screwed either way. Either way they were going to have to either cut out a dead one or a living one at some point. I don't think she could survive toting around a dead baby in there. Her best chance was to risk the C-section

Ok, I guess I misunderstood the "why" of it. I thought she chose that to make sure the baby would live, not that she had no real choice there.

Michonne just hasn't had anything to do yet. I have a feeling we will like her when she gets something to do.

Talking Dead had a clip where Michonne pulls the sword out of the Governor's hands and holds it at his throat. Something tells me that next week's episode is going to have her and Andrea end up getting into some trouble for staying to long in Woodbury.

She knew she was going to die with this choice leaving Carl without his Mom. Who does that writers? I realize as a man I don't experience the real childbearing feelings and connection, but that seemed a cruel thing to do to her son.

Considering we have a member who is now reeling from a similar life or death decision, plenty of mothers choose the life of their child over their own well being. It's just nature being nature.

Damn good episode, this season is heating up as top shelf entertainment!

I never liked Lori that much in the comics and the TV version seemed even more unlikeable. She earned Worst Mom Ever Award from me last night when she made that decision. She basically chose the baby (who she didnt seem to be sure would live) over Carl. She knew she was going to die with this choice leaving Carl without his Mom. Who does that writers? I realize as a man I don't experience the real childbearing feelings and connection, but that seemed a cruel thing to do to her son.

She was probably going to die either way. The amount of blood she was losing could have indicated a placental abruption. She's already had one child by C-section. She's been subsisting on scraps of meat and stale garbage for almost a year, she's under extreme physical and emotional stress all the time, and she's running for her life when she starts having intense uterine pain. She probably knew better than the other two what was going on, and that because she didn't have immediate access to first world medical care, that she was as good as dead.

The only thing about that episode I didn't think was amazing was the dialogue between Michonne and the Governor. It didn't have as much tension or gravity as I'd have liked. Every other minute of the episode was awesome as far as I'm concerned.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back