The Walking Dead Season 3

This has easily been one of the most powerful episodes in the series, never thought a zombie show could be a tear jerker, what phenomenal acting.

walking-dead-meme-t-dog-this-doll-gets-more-airtime-than-me_zps300acc75.jpg

On a completely unrelated tangent... where the hell are they finding enough shaving supplies to keep shaving their heads or keeping their hair cut? The only one who seems to be showing any sort of hair growth is Herschel. I noticed last night he had the start of a ponytail but everybody else looks like they just got their hur did.

On a completely unrelated tangent... where the hell are they finding enough shaving supplies to keep shaving their heads or keeping their hair cut? The only one who seems to be showing any sort of hair growth is Herschel. I noticed last night he had the start of a ponytail but everybody else looks like they just got their hur did.

That's been my biggest issue wih the show. No ones hair grows and is
always clean. Herschel and carl are the only ones with longer hair.

Also, someones been cutting the grass everywhere. Lots of nicely cut
lawns which being over a year now, should be grown over everywhere.

Now, I have never been to prison (hope it stays that way too) but, do
prisons really have giant areas of wall mazes in them?

I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that Lori wasn't shot.
She'll probably have bled out from that massive wound and die that
way. Looks like from the previews that Rick will go looking for her and
and to has put her down as she had turned by then. It would be cool to
see her walking around with everything spilling out her stomach. that
would be the best scene ever! :love

Waitting 7 days for the next one is going to be tough. LOL.

I'm really kind of unsure if Carl actually killed Lori. I mean he was very quick to tell Maggie that he was the one to do it. Also you don't see him actually shoot her, just the noise. Not to mention he was stone faced after the shot was fired and when Rick broke down. Then again, maybe he did it and this is the beginning of the cold Carl from the comics.

I haven't read the comics but Carl could be getting really weird and end up keeping his mom chained up in the boiler room. Heck, Norman Bates kept his mom around for years..

That actually has quite a bit of merit. Also keep in mind that she wasn't on The Talking Dead last night. Maybe she isn't done.

seems im not the only one noticing the seemingly unintentional affirmative action going on here, lol.

Maybe next we can get sword girl eaten, blown up, lit on fire, flash fried... The permanent smelling farts face doesnt play well with others. Its like someone in the casting dept looks for this in potential irritating characters.

You just hate the sword girl with a passion hahahahaha

Lori was shot in the comics so I'm glad they're going away from the comic so I can actually be surprised!

A little soap and water, lather up your head and you can use it to shave. You can also reuse blades, as after you use them and wipe off excess water (to cut down germs and the blade rusting up) can allow you to use one blade for a minimum of a month and a half before having to get a new one. In a situation like the zombie apocalypse, its not like everyone is going to remember to take their packs of unused razors with them (especially since it's been covered that Rick and company had been raiding houses over the winter period).

But, I get what you're saying. Honestly, I like the idea of them becoming more and more scruffy as the story goes along (much like how it was in the comics).

I also don't think Lori was shot by Carl, you clearly see Rick picking up the axe and heading back in whilst the others try to hold him back, it would be a (literally) gut wrenching scene if she is a walker now

seems im not the only one noticing the seemingly unintentional affirmative action going on here, lol.

Maybe next we can get sword girl eaten, blown up, lit on fire, flash fried... The permanent smelling farts face doesnt play well with others. Its like someone in the casting dept looks for this in potential irritating characters.

Yeah, I really don't like her character at all. Honestly, I wish Andrea would turn to her and say "Cheese and rice, Michonne! Would you PLEASE loosen your sphincter a little bit and get that frigging look off of your face and quit being such a biatch all the time?? You're tough! We get it. You're a hardass! We get it. We're tired of you always acting like someone dropped a fresh cornback rattler in your Cheerios!! Lighten up for five minutes!"

I also don't think Lori was shot by Carl, you clearly see Rick picking up the axe and heading back in whilst the others try to hold him back, it would be a (literally) gut wrenching scene if she is a walker now

I literally held my breath when the baby came out and wasn't breathing. Would've been pretty bad if they had killed Lori AND the baby died. Haven't read the comics, but how do they plan on carrying that little noisemaker around?

Would baby formula still be good a year later?

If that find it in a store or something that is.

They should go and milk Lori's corpse of what she has
before she turns (if she does). everyone can take a turn
yanking those things. LOL.

A little soap and water, lather up your head and you can use it to shave. You can also reuse blades, as after you use them and wipe off excess water (to cut down germs and the blade rusting up) can allow you to use one blade for a minimum of a month and a half before having to get a new one. In a situation like the zombie apocalypse, its not like everyone is going to remember to take their packs of unused razors with them (especially since it's been covered that Rick and company had been raiding houses over the winter period).

But, I get what you're saying. Honestly, I like the idea of them becoming more and more scruffy as the story goes along (much like how it was in the comics).
That is right. It is understandable that a program of this tone doesn't show much personal grooming and toilet activities.
It is also very possibly someone scrounged a razor or two and has a pair of scissors. I wouldn't mind an occasional insert of someone giving a haircut or having shave.
I just remembered we saw Shane shower and shave his head last season..

Lori wanting to die and not be there for Carl and Rick... When the baby coulda been still born or in need of medical attention...

Just kinda lame from the perspective of Carl and Rick...

It could be Shanes ******* son!

So Rick not only looses his wife and main reason for staying alive... And now has a fragile noisemaker that is gonna make his life 100 X harder... It may end up a constant reminder that the love of his life ended up ****ing his best friend when he was in the hospital and separated for a couple o weeks???

It's intense drama, but just super ****ty for Rick and Carl.

The thing that is bothering me is, where is Carol? When she ran out when T Dog sacrificed himself, her head scarf (or whatever you wanna call it) was still on. When they found T Dog's body, it was laying by the door.

Its all rick fault as always. I wouldnt him lead me into a mcdonalds for free cheeseburgers. Lets his family break all the rules and everyone suffers from it.

1. No preggos!..Lori has shanes baby and doesnt try to abort it.
2. Doesnt make sure ppl are dead..comes back later to bite T-dog in the throat n other places. gotta kill that mofo that help try to kill you, not just lock him outside with the zombies. then tell him to run..stupid rick

Carl you seem to have some balls now, go shot your dad now.

And YES Michonne is the weakest part of this ENTIRE show soo far.

If she is soo awesome with a sword... could they not find ONE black woman in the WORLD that knows how to properly HOLD a sword? Maybe even use it properly?

I WAAAAY would rather her get eaten than Tdog! :(

And agree that it would have been a great scene when Merle shows back up and had to deal with each other.

I think this episode was the most intense thing I've probably ever seen on TV (who shot JR just didn't affect me! LOL!) But really hated the episode for Lori's descision and the loss of Tdog etc.

I agree that Ricks acting was off the charts real. Hearing him squeel like that when all he has been is the tough leader that nothing gets too... just gut wrenching emmy winning type stuff there!

That and I miss Shane. Especially after getting to hang out with Jon Bernthal (his real name) a couple of weeks ago. He is SOOO not that character. He boarderline carries himself like a uber happy californian surfer dude. I think he and the Guy who plays Rick are both exceptional actors and can't wait to see Jon in the new movie he is working on for Martin Scorsese. :)

Yeah, I really don't like her character at all. Honestly, I wish Andrea would turn to her and say "Cheese and rice, Michonne! Would you PLEASE loosen your sphincter a little bit and get that frigging look off of your face and quit being such a biatch all the time?? You're tough! We get it. You're a hardass! We get it. We're tired of you always acting like someone dropped a fresh cornback rattler in your Cheerios!! Lighten up for five minutes!"
Agreed. What is with Michonne's constant stink face? Bad acting, worse writing?
Fer pete's sake even Merle's character is showing depth!

I too was wondering what happened to Carol. There was discussion here whether there was anything intimate between her and Daryl. If Carol is alive I'll be watching Daryl like a hawk for his reaction.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back