The ULTIMATE Freddy mask!

Re: The ULTIMATE Freddy mask!

Since I took the pictures earlier in the thread (in 2006) I have completed the costume with new pants, boots, I weathered the sweater, and I have a burned left hand glove. I'll get some pics of the full getup closer to halloween.

Okay, that statement is a little bit of a tease. I really want to see this get up. I'd really like to see the mask in action. Any chance considering a youtube clip?

Okay, that statement is a little bit of a tease. I really want to see this get up. I'd really like to see the mask in action. Any chance considering a youtube clip?

The mask is being repainted at the moment and I wont have it back until closer to Halloween. I was never happy with how shiny it looks, so I am having a matte paintjob done.

Last edited:

Gotta agree...the nose looks a little large but when you put everything else on...well. There was Freddy LOL It looks awesome and I'd like to see pics of it redone when you get it back mate:)

Regards
TAZ

10-27_freddycostume1.JPG

Didnt have great lighting or a lot of time when I got this shot. I'll try to get better ones soon.

But now there is a mash inside the silicone to prevent it from ripping at the holes. And it has ear holes this time around.

Yup, that was me on SA. The hand is latex, sadly. It looks great (doesn't quite match the mask), but it doesnt bend and move as nicely as silicone. I was thinking of getting someone to make a silicone one for me for next year, but I think I have a better idea I need to play around with first.

I love when I post a pic on SA and get a million questions about the stuff in the background, lol.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back