20221016_160032.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 174
  • 20221016_160020.jpg
    20221016_160020.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 160
  • 20221016_160028.jpg
    20221016_160028.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 163
Great stuff! I'm a huge fan of The Twilight Zone.

It's always nice seeing replicas from classic shows.
Thank you. Just wish I could figure out what else to make. I think my back drop for the twilight zone section will be the door from the opening scene. And I'll add in the clock, eye ball, wood mannequin, and so on.

Sorry for the delay. 11 year old boy, taekwando, choir, Boy Scouts, acting lessons, clarinet, ukulele, dance lessons…blah, blah, blah. Maybe we’ve over scheduled him…

Anyway, found a minute this morning to snap a couple of pics in the old prop room.

Attachments

• 9FD6BAFA-D2BA-4147-8E16-8B76C9B472B1.jpeg
    9FD6BAFA-D2BA-4147-8E16-8B76C9B472B1.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 127
  • D65BC27D-2FD9-4F7C-A817-64B6F53C3699.jpeg
    D65BC27D-2FD9-4F7C-A817-64B6F53C3699.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 127
Well, the collection sits on a very high ledge and a bit of a pain to access an item. However, the “camera“ I bought from this guy of of eBay MANY years ago. It’s made of wood, has a slot on top, a real push button on the side, a handle on the other side and a real vintage lens. The plaque on the front is even metal. It also came with four photos from the episode.
I stumbled upon this guys auction on eBay where he was selling them. I bid on it thinking I would win as nobody else would bid as obscure as this item was. Boy, was I wrong! The damned thing sold for 250.00! It was the first one he sold. The following weeks he sold one every week, each going for less and less money. I suppose the list of fans were far and few. By the time he sold the last one I won the auction for 29.00!!! I was thrilled. After that he never sold another. Fast forward a year and a buddy of mine fell in love with my collection. So I decided to get him a camera for Christmas. I contacted the eBay seller to see if he could make another. He said he was done as the market for the vintage lenses had dried up.
I would think it would be prett easy to make if you source a close enough vintage lens. Let’s be honest, 99.9% of anyone who sees it would even know if it’s accurate, if they even recall the episode!

Sorry for the delay. 11 year old boy, taekwando, choir, Boy Scouts, acting lessons, clarinet, ukulele, dance lessons…blah, blah, blah. Maybe we’ve over scheduled him…

Anyway, found a minute this morning to snap a couple of pics in the old prop room.
Damn. I like the books from time enough at last. I've been needing some.

Well, the collection sits on a very high ledge and a bit of a pain to access an item. However, the “camera“ I bought from this guy of of eBay MANY years ago. It’s made of wood, has a slot on top, a real push button on the side, a handle on the other side and a real vintage lens. The plaque on the front is even metal. It also came with four photos from the episode.
I stumbled upon this guys auction on eBay where he was selling them. I bid on it thinking I would win as nobody else would bid as obscure as this item was. Boy, was I wrong! The damned thing sold for 250.00! It was the first one he sold. The following weeks he sold one every week, each going for less and less money. I suppose the list of fans were far and few. By the time he sold the last one I won the auction for 29.00!!! I was thrilled. After that he never sold another. Fast forward a year and a buddy of mine fell in love with my collection. So I decided to get him a camera for Christmas. I contacted the eBay seller to see if he could make another. He said he was done as the market for the vintage lenses had dried up.
I would think it would be prett easy to make if you source a close enough vintage lens. Let’s be honest, 99.9% of anyone who sees it would even know if it’s accurate, if they even recall the episode!
Guess I'll have to make my own. ☹ Thanks for the info.

Tithe worst part is I can't even find the pictures to print from that episode. Lol

Love me some Zone! The only items I have -- some in storage -- are the Sideshow Toys twinpack from "Eye of the Beholder," the TOTS dummy, and a couple of their masks from "The Masks."

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back