Twilight Zone Cheapo Mystic Seer

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DrMcoy

Sr Member
One of my favorite TZ episodes, but the licensed replicas are too expensive. I made the main body out of foam core board which I covered in metallic posterboard – all for under $15. The licensed plastic bobble head was too small, so I spent another $30 or so on a resin replica devil head and a handful of fortunes. While not totally accurate, it makes me smile and frantically reach for a penny every time I see it. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_3293.jpg
    IMG_3293.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3294.jpg
    IMG_3294.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3299.jpg
    IMG_3299.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 57

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Gladney

One of my favorite TZ episodes, but the licensed replicas are too expensive. I made the main body out of foam core board which I covered in metallic posterboard – all for under $15. The licensed plastic bobble head was too small, so I spent another $30 or so on a resin replica devil head and a handful of fortunes. While not totally accurate, it makes me smile and frantically reach for a penny every time I see it. ;)
I love it ! Great job !
Regards,
Gary