Interest The Three Musketeers Rapier Sword (Disney 1993 Version)

MCuLXmw.jpg

If you haven't already added your name to the interest list on our props site for this sword, please do so ASAP: Musketeer Rapier Interest

Currently we've only got a few people signed up, which at this point would lead us to canceling this project completely. This will be a one-time run only so if you want to see this happen and are seriously interested in purchasing, please sign up right away.

Thanks,
Indy

Last edited:
I really hope this project doesnt get cancelled...

If you haven't done so yet, folks, you NEED to go to put your email on the list ON THE MAGNOLI PROPS SITE to keep the run going!!

would the prop have a sharpened edge? I would need to check for clearance with my country's police as we are not allowed to have dual edged weapons imported.

The last sword that was put up for auction was the one used by Kiefer Sutherland. He gave it to his assistant and it was in poor condition due to neglect. I haven't seen any others being offered. To get a replica is impossible anywhere but here. Imagine the bragging rights to having a replica of the sword. Come on everyone---sign up for the sword!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back