The Terminator 1984- Kyle Reese Trench Coats, Shoes, and more

Now my Kyle Reese NECA figure got some real nike vandals on! ;)
Mods: Painted black outsole, painted complete nike swoosh in white/silver, painted heeltab silver, painted strap silver, painted black NIKE text on heeltabs.

Before:
0541-terminator-kyle-reese20.jpg
After:
thumbnail_image2.jpg
thumbnail_image1.jpg

Given the 1984 version of the NIKE VANDAL shoe is in such high demand, I wonder if someone like davidjones888 from sneakerahead could make replicas? He has done an AMAZING job for the BTTF2 fans with his NIKE MAG. I am also hoping that he can replicate the Reebok Stomper for the ALIENS fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Given the 1984 version of the NIKE VANDAL shoe is in such high demand, I wonder if someone like @davidjones888 from sneakerahead could make replicas? He has done an AMAZING job for the BTTF2 fans with his NIKE MAG. I am also hoping that he can replicate the Reebok Stomper for the ALIENS fans.

I'd love it if he could. I remember someone asked him to make orange colored Vandals like Doc Brown's and he wasn't interested. But maybe he'd be up for it if he got more interest for these ones.

I'd love it if he could. I remember someone asked him to make orange colored Vandals like Doc Brown's and he wasn't interested. But maybe he'd be up for it if he got more interest for these ones.

I am sure any "movie" shoe could get the numbers needed if the price was right. MAGs are probably the most expensive replica out there and they seem to be selling heaps
I am sure if accurate '84 NIKE VANDAL shoes could be bought new for around $70, I am sure he'd sell heaps. Same as the REEBOK Stomper. Get those out for about $150 a pair for the hi-top.

I am sure any "movie" shoe could get the numbers needed if the price was right. MAGs are probably the most expensive replica out there and they seem to be selling heaps
I am sure if accurate '84 NIKE VANDAL shoes could be bought new for around $70, I am sure he'd sell heaps. Same as the REEBOK Stomper. Get those out for about $150 a pair for the hi-top.

I'd happily get both the Stompers and Vandals, davidjones888 if they're anywhere near as good-looking as your version of the mags.
Will be much easier to produce, as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone know how I can get a kyle reese jacket in my size? I'm a big dude, 6'0 and usually a 2xl in Australia which is an XL in USA usually.

Hey, I've been searching for a pair of og vandals for years and I have been, as you can see, unsuccessful. If anyone on here would be willing to make some money off any pairs they know of or own, I'd greatly appreciate it. Just for a rough price estimate, I'd be willing to pay up to $150. I know it isn't much but it's the most I can do. Thanks

-- Edit --

I live in Aus

Your best bet would be checking ebay, klekt and other auction type sites daily. Also when searching type in "nike high tops" since there are alot of people selling shoes not knowing the model name. I got lucky on ebay and found my pair in my size! doubt anyone here would sell their pair if they had the OG, i def wont! I wish you the best in finding them though :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back