The Terminator 1984- Kyle Reese Trench Coats, Shoes, and more

There, got done with the restaration yesterday, VERY satisfied with the result!
IMG_4634.JPGIMG_4633.JPG
IMG_4640.JPGIMG_4632.JPG

First of all, cleaning them, using lincoln ez cleaner thouroughly. The wipe them and let en dry. For the yellowed sole i used 40 volume creme, did 3-4 sessions letting them sit in the sun (saran wrap around the soles) 30 min each side. For the canvas i dyed it black using Dylon suede & nubuck black dye. And voila! :)

Shane that's your 2004 pair the of pair is the one you posted on pg 6 where one shoe has white laces and the other has black

Last edited:
Tsak is correct. Those are the 2004 model. I wanted to see more pics of your 1984 pair. As tsak stated you uploaded a pic of the 1984 pair on page 6, i found that image was from an ebay auction. Would LOVE to see your own pics of em.

Does anyone have a good alternative to the shirt and pants?
Also, speaking of alternatives, if anyone would like to pick up an alternative to the vandals, I saw a good close enough Nikes that looked really close to the Vandals

IMG_2667.JPG
These 2 pairs of Vandals just arrived to me from ebay. They haven't been worn much at all. Just old from sitting in storage. I have been looking for these shoes for years. They are so hard to find! I had these back in 1984 and loved them. I had the Terminator pair and the red pair. I'm glad I found this forum! Just to see the pictures of the Nike Vandals that you guys acquired. I am going to clean these up soon. How much are these worth? It's hard to tell since they never are on ebay.

View attachment 688290
These 2 pairs of Vandals just arrived to me from ebay. They haven't been worn much at all. Just old from sitting in storage. I have been looking for these shoes for years. They are so hard to find! I had these back in 1984 and loved them. I had the Terminator pair and the red pair. I'm glad I found this forum! Just to see the pictures of the Nike Vandals that you guys acquired. I am going to clean these up soon. How much are these worth? It's hard to tell since they never are on ebay.

Wow! awesome find man! How much did you pay for em, would love to see more pics of the kyle reese pair :D

Killer find! Post more pics of those Black/Silvers! So hard to find good photos of an original pair!

How did you find them on Ebay for so cheap? Were they poorly described in the listing?

Nice Find! Anyone else having problems with not getting notified on this thread? But anyways, still looking for the damn pants. Has anyone struck gold and found the brand yet?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back