The Terminator 1984- Kyle Reese Trench Coats, Shoes, and more

Ebay. A stroke of luck really, I had given up searching for them and they popped up on my feed at a great "buy it now" price and they were just my size. I didn't hesitate.

Finally got my Reese shirt in the mail and fixing to finish up the paint job on the pants. Updates coming soon with pictures.

Almost finished with the pants. Letting them dry at the moment. Though I'm a bit bummed that an airsoft model of Reese's shotgun is proving to be very difficult to track down, but I'm going to keep on it. Stay stunned for new photo's of me in the completed costume.

Finally finished weathering my pants.

Weathered_zpsb451c03c.jpg

Anyone still looking for a pair of "Reese" Vandals, a good condition pair just popped up on Ebay, though they are missing the Velcro strap buckles but otherwise in great shape. Not sure why they listed them as 2002 versions seeing the only year the black/silver "Reese" Vandal was available was 1984. Regardless they are legit.

Took some new shots of my Vandals also if anyone wants a comparison.

og1.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back