--'The Standard Book of Spells' Book-- Book insides

I have a rough draft of the Standard book of spells, if it would help you guys out I'll put up a link you to download it if you like??

Like VanillaEssence stated we are currently in the initial phase, were we have pretty much completed/very close to finishing all Level one spells that have been used in the movies. Granted there has to be many more that were not used in the movies. Also I want to restate that the idea of the books are to be “Harry Potter Inspired” to be able to give more leeway in the creation of this and the subsequent books :)
A general art concept has been talked about and done ,but like was mentioned we aren’t really arsty, at least not digitally. We will mostly produce some art work by hand in hope that any other member that could transfer that to digital art for the book. So like VanillaEssence said if anyone’s interested in helping out and or being a part of the creative team please feel free to chime in.
Gracias Patty :)

Last edited:
Good!!! I will let VanillaEssence give the general official memo, but things are going well, Movie used spells are pretty complete, non use movie spells are beening cracked, cover art is well under way. things are good. what took most of the time since we started this was finding a true north in regards to the project and what we are aiming for and getting the Art guys. Actually from around the 16 of this month , things have taken off. :) Hamish will be posting teaser material any time soon.

Last edited:
Lil patty's contribution is MY WORK just converted to a PDF. she should not be credited as she has not contributed anything of her own!

also, there is a cover for the standard book of spells availble on the paper props thread-check the front page.

Last edited:
Lil patty's contribution is MY WORK just converted to a PDF. she should not be credited as she has not contributed anything of her own!

also, there is a cover for the standard book of spells availble on the paper props thread-check the front page.

Just for the record I found The Standard Book of Spells on a fanfiction site, I did not know it was your work. I apologize as I will not EVER be posting anything again!!!!! IF I had known I would have asked first.... and I never said it was MY work....I was only trying to help!!! SORRY AGAIN!!!!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back