The "Slave 1"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it's true, but in this video he says the ship is still officially called the Slave1, it just won't be called that in/on any marketing/merchandise- meaning the ships name hasn't officially changed, just that you'll never see/hear it called that ever again.

Given that iirc its name was never actually mentioned in ESB, AotC...

Appease them?!? The Star Wars sequels have flopped over there because of their movie bootleg system…

this is just a excuse to cover up Disney’s agenda…

mscott.jpg

Apparently they have an agenda to make the entire franchise 'more accessible' to every possible demographic.......

What is Slave Leia now called....???.......unsure, BUT it is in the Book Of Fett...where...???..somewhere in the back........ ;).....

Bandai has a new 1:144 scale model slated for spring of 2022. I saw the pre-order on either Entertainment Earth or BBTS, & it's listed simply as Slave 1.

So far, only Lego & MARVEL seem to have officially dropped the name.

Bandai has a new 1:144 scale model slated for spring of 2022. I saw the pre-order on either Entertainment Earth or BBTS, & it's listed simply as Slave 1.

So far, only Lego & MARVEL seem to have officially dropped the name.
Back in June, Jamie Hood from Round2 did a live broadcast from Wonderfest, where he went through Round2's MPC new releases & re-releases
at 14:20 he says, "They've renamed it Boba Fett's ship, not our choice, but what we've been told to call it now"

Screen Shot 2021-08-28 at 14.44.43.png

I don't really care what they call it or 'don't mention', things change

I call the first film that came out in '77 Star Wars
I call Leia's ship in Star Wars the Blockade Runner
I call the creatures in the cantina Walrus Man, Hammerhead & Snaggletooth
I call SnowSpeeders SnowSpeeders

Everything has new names (or more technical names)

Chill

J

Back in June, Jamie Hood from Round2 did a live broadcast from Wonderfest, where he went through Round2's MPC new releases & re-releases
at 14:20 he says, "They've renamed it Boba Fett's ship, not our choice, but what we've been told to call it now"

View attachment 1488846

I don't really care what they call it or 'don't mention', things change

I call the first film that came out in '77 Star Wars
I call Leia's ship in Star Wars the Blockade Runner
I call the creatures in the cantina Walrus Man, Hammerhead & Snaggletooth
I call SnowSpeeders SnowSpeeders

Everything has new names (or more technical names)

Chill

J
I was just passing along what I saw.

Six one way, half a dozen the other, as far as I'm concerned.

I was just passing along what I saw.

Six one way, half a dozen the other, as far as I'm concerned.
No, I wasn’t picking you out Usagi, just quoting your post as an answer to your question about what other company or product has had to modify calling Slave 1 differently.
The chill out was meant for the group

J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back