The RPF 2013 Halloween Costume Contest! JUDGED WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Re: The RPF 2013 Halloween Costume Contest! VOTED WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Congrats to those who won :) And for those not yet announced good luck :) And to those making decisions still :)

Also again Thanks Michael for not only letting the contest run as it has in the past (to encourage new memberships and have the voting system remain as fair as it can) and for also offering another strand to it with the judges :) It's been a nice "retirement" contest for me :) I don't tend to participate in online contests except to support those running :)

I definitely feel that this was such a smooth run for the costume contest. As far as I could tell there was no drama, no cheating and a lot of really great entries and fun that was had. Based off of how the contest has grown just in the few years it's been going on, points to some really great contests in the future which is awesome! Can't wait for next year!

I definitely feel that this was such a smooth run for the costume contest. As far as I could tell there was no drama, no cheating and a lot of really great entries and fun that was had. Based off of how the contest has grown just in the few years it's been going on, points to some really great contests in the future which is awesome! Can't wait for next year!

You have no idea how happy I am to hear that. :)

We've really got to get this judge thing ironed out though! :lol

Congrats to the winners. There was allot a really nice costumes and props built. I cant wait to start next years project

congratulations to the winners
all well deserved, but i really maybe need to step up my game for next year :facepalm

awaiting the judges votes is terrible though:popcorn

Oh my gossshh. :O How much longer for the judges votes?

GpqVJ.gif

Oh my gossshh. :O How much longer for the judges votes?

We have results from three of the four. Maybe we just use the three judges as this is starting to get a bit silly.

Art Andrews

What do you think?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

@Art Andrews

What do you think?
Extremely unrelated, but how do you 'mention' someone like that in a post? I've tried to do it a couple of times and have been left staring at a lack of recognizable buttons or instructions and gave up. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Extremely unrelated, but how do you 'mention' someone like that in a post? I've tried to do it a couple of times and have been left staring at a lack of recognizable buttons or instructions and gave up. Cheers.

Just rype the @ symbol and the their username. :)

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Alright guys, first of all, my apologies that this has taken so long. For next year's contest we're going to look at how we can make this judging thing go a bit smoother.

Without further ado I present to you our judges picks!

attachment.php

As you can see, our judges agreed with our membership in two of the categories. Congratulations all of you!

Attachments

• winners3 copy.jpg
    winners3 copy.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 3,620
Last edited:
How was Coolc picked as the winner of the new member when they wasn't in the category or is a new member. Membership shows he is a member since 2011?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back