The RPF 2013 Halloween Costume Contest! JUDGED WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Re: The RPF 2013 Halloween Costume Contest! VOTING NOW CLOSED

Good luck everyone, it was a blast (albeit a crazy one lol ) getting all six kids into costume. Looking forward to next year :)

Re: The RPF 2013 Halloween Costume Contest! VOTING NOW CLOSED

Well guys, unfortunately Art has informed me that the judges picks will not be able to be announced today so we're going to go ahead and announce the voted winners. Congratulations to all of our entrants! There were so many fantastic costumes this year!

Now, without further ado:

rpf-2013-halloween-costume-contest-voting-now-closed-winners.jpg-256681d1384826107

- - - Updated - - -

Judged winners will be announced as soon as I get the results. I'm very sorry for the delay, as usual, please forward your hate mail to Art. ;)

Attachments

• winners.jpg
    winners.jpg
    601.3 KB · Views: 5,310
Re: The RPF 2013 Halloween Costume Contest! VOTED WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Congrats to all who won and all who entered, you folks did a great job! I'm honored to be in the same contest as all of you and your great creations.... Already started thinking about next year.
Christopher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Remember guys, It's STILL NOT OVER!

The judge's picks are the wild card here. Anyone could walk away with a prize. :)

Congrats you everyone!!!!!! I need to step up my game next year lol!!!! People, stop being so good!

Whheeeewww!

Thanks so much guys! It was an honor being apart of this contest, among some of the most talented people ever!

Congrats to the winners! Everyone is all so talented and should be proud of your hard work!

Congratulations all you winners; there were so many to choose from great in their own ways that it was very difficult to cast a vote!

And thanks to those who voted for Thorin and commented on our costume thread. Its been very encouraging to my little guy. :) He's asleep already so I will have to wait until morning to let him know the good news. (He's already trying to think up something for next year!)

As someone who had a hard time choosing who to vote for in each category, congratulations to everyone who participated in this years costume contest!

Congrats to everyone who entered and a huge thanks to everyone who voted for our kids :)

Can't wait until the morning to tell them how it went.

Congatulations to the winners! :) Everyone put a lot of hard work into their costumes, and it made voting no easy task! :D It's alway fun participating and checking out the cool costume and build threads.
A HUGE thanks to Michael Bergeron for organizing and running the contest (while running the SS too! :eek) Here's to M :)
attachment.php

(It's a blend) :cool:thumbsup:cheers

Attachments

• IMG_9671.JPG
    IMG_9671.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 488

Congrats to all the winners! See you again next year!! Can't wait to see the judges picks!

Massive well done to the winners and everyone else who entered. There was a wonderful array of different costumes on show this year and its great to see that reflected in the winning entries!

thanks to those who voted for Thorin and commented on our costume thread. Its been very encouraging to my little guy. :)

congratulations to you and your son Guri, his costume was amazing! :)

Grats to all, nice work. I had a hard time voting.

Congratulations to all the winners! I had fun participating this year. A big thanks to theRPF for putting this whole thing on.

Congrats to the winners and everyone who participated. There were some amazing costumes out there! I really look forward to the contest next year!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back