The Returned

firesprite

Master Member
Anyone else watching? I started out watching it simply because my friend Aaron is in it, but I have been sucked into the story big-time. I have no idea what's actually going on in the storyline about people returning from the dead, but the writing is great and the acting has been top-notch so far and I'm happily along for the ride right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Original French Serie "Les Revenants" (The Returned) will be back on TV (Europe) for a second season. The American series has kept most of the original French names of the character (Camille, Victor, etc). It's a very good show and a great variation on Zombies;)

Watched the original, looking forward to series two.

No interest in the remake, I'm guessing they didn't keep Mogwai's awsome music that is so itegral to the atmosphere of the French show. If it stays close to the original you still won't have a clue what's going on when the season ends :lol

I enjoyed the original, this isn't as good but I'm still enjoying it. This is what Resurrection should have been instead of that obnoxious pile that it turned into.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back