The Prometheus Action Figures Line By Neca

Tribal1

Prometheus has landed!

The wait is finally over! Prometheus is now playing at a theater near you and we are proud to reveal the first of many figures we have been working on over the past 3 months.

Prometheus Action Figures Revealed

Please enjoy this teaser video and the accompanying images and brace yourselves for much more at the annual San Diego Comic Con next month:

Series 1

Release Date – September 2012
Engineer (Pressure Suit)

Figure height – 8.5″ tall
  • Ball-Jointed Neck
  • Ball Jointed Shoulders
  • Ball Jointed Torso
  • Insert Molded Ball-Hinge Elbows
  • Ball Jointed Wrists
  • Ball Jointed Hips
  • Insert Molded Ball-Hinge Knees
  • Ball Jointed Ankles
*Prototypes Shown, Final Product May Vary

Prometheus_Pressure_Suit_1a.jpg

Engineer (Chair Suit)

Figure height – 8.5″ tall
  • Ball-Jointed Neck
  • Ball Jointed Shoulders
  • Ball Jointed Torso
  • Swivel Biceps
  • Insert Molded Ball-Hinge Elbows
  • Ball Jointed Wrists
  • Ball Jointed Hips
  • Insert Molded Ball-Hinge Knees
  • Ball Jointed Ankles
  • Flexible Hoses & Tubes
*Prototypes Shown, Final Product May Vary

Prometheus_Chair_Suit_1a.jpg

Source: http://necaonline.co...eus-has-landed/

They look pretty cool. I particularly like the space jockey suit. Only complaint I have is an old one, neca can't seem to ever release their figures to coincide with the movie. Anywho, I'll still get one or both. lol

....Shat bricks...THOSE LOOK FREAKING AWESOME.
Long waited for a Space Jockey from NECA and here we have them...THANK YOU THANK YOU
2 or 3 Chair Suited Engineers and 1 Pressure Suit Engineer for me!

Looks awesome. I'm gettin the suit one. I wish NECA would reveal the upcoming colonial marines they announced back in Feb though..

will be the new 21st century Alien, and the first one of a saga???? What do you think???... I will keep one HT for me too!!!!

8.5 inches tall... makes u wonder, if they are an inch taller than the predator figures, are they doing them in scale, and seeing an "engineer" take a pred on would be awesome in a film...

kinda funny, but his neck looks like a preds...

~CYCLONE_06

Wow. All those ball joints will increase the figure height. If only NECA did that with their Berserker variants, Falconer, and Tracker so they can scale with the normal Pred figures

from twitter:

Q: If you release a proto-alien figure (from the end of Prometheus), it will be as tall as a regular alien or it will be smaller?

A: smaller, we know how tall he is supposed to be

Q: how many Prometheus figures will be at SDCC?

A: in total at least 6, more if we have the time and approvals are in place

Oh, man! At least 6 figures?? Or more?? I'm so happy right now! :D

I don't know how many times I have tweeted questions to NECA and never, ever get a response. It makes one frustrated to a point.

From twitter:

By popular request here is a quick & dirty size comparison shot of Engineer next to Ash

comparacao.jpg

Now we really can see how tall this figures will be (y)

Haven't seen the movie yet but I will be getting these when I see them. I'd hate it if I skipped them and with my luck, go up for rape prices on Amazon

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back