"The Orville". A Seth McFarlane Space Adventure on Fox

My wife bought me one of those for my birthday and I love mine. Eaglemoss always seems to have problems positioning the painted windows with the cast detail in their XL line but my large Orville did not any flaws like that.
A good display size too...

I’ve never had an Eagle Moss piece before, but I’m pretty happy with this one.

I also ordered the shuttle, should be here in a few days.

I read that they’ll be releasing more in the future. I look forward to getting those as well.

I have a number of their smaller Trek replicas- some are fantastic. IMO they have better detailing with the plastic components that the diecast parts. One great thing is that Eaglemoss subjects are not just hero ships but also oneshot ships of the week.

I miss the show too and unless they release it on Amazon or disk at the end of the season I will not be watching it as I have no desire to get another streaming service.

I have a number of their smaller Trek replicas- some are fantastic. IMO they have better detailing with the plastic components that the diecast parts. One great thing is that Eaglemoss subjects are not just hero ships but also oneshot ships of the week.
Richard Baker in your experience is there any reason to get both sizes with these? I was planning on just having the XL version of the Orville itself, but if the smaller one comes with a different collectors book or something I’d probably pick that one up as well.

It appears from the descriptions that both sizes of the Orville replica come with the same 16 page booklet.
Now the smaller replica is 5.3" long which works out to be about 1:2500 scale (if my math is right using the 'official length of the ship being 337 meters (slightly shorter than the USS Voyager)). I could see getting the smaller one to display with other 1:2500 Trek kits, personally I like having a multiuniverse comparative displays in the matching scales.
All Eaglemoss replicas are box scale so having the small Orville come close to a standard scale is just luck I think.

Here is the shuttle.

I’m looking forward to whatever they offer next!
D880ED1D-A4D6-4607-8548-EC3B559CC692.jpeg

I never watched this when it was on, is the entire show streaming anywhere? The last time I checked they only had the last season.
I'm sure there sites here and there that stream everything and anything has it. You know the ones allow you to stream the latest movies for free and the like.

At which point it will have been nearly 3 years since the previous episode aired. That's not a good way to keep or build an audience.

I got season 1 and 2 from Amazon video (digital) for $5.00 a season on sale. I can’t remember what the price was before. The DVD’s are usually in the $15.00 to $20.00 range. My daughter has Hulu, but with commercials.

I read Seth moved it to get a bigger budget, more production time, and an overall better quality product. I find this show to be a glorious love letter to Star trek. They've had some profound plots. The more he gets away from trying to be funny the better it gets. I love that Penny Johnson is in it.

I read Seth moved it to get a bigger budget, more production time, and an overall better quality product. I find this show to be a glorious love letter to Star trek. They've had some profound plots. The more he gets away from trying to be funny the better it gets. I love that Penny Johnson is in it.
I think it was planned as a Love letter to ST but became much much better. Not even in the VFX stuff but ST never got a Crew with so many likeable and realistic characters.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back