The ORIGINAL East Coast Prop Party

This prop party sounds about as hard to get off the ground as a QMx prop!

Zing!

What gives? How hard is it to say "hey - let's meet at the firehall on Saturday, the xx of xx"?

I'm even closer to Baltimore than Schwenksville, so I'm down for that, if you're offering to set something up. Unfortunately, I'm still only available the weekend of May 9th/10th, so if there's to be a TridCloudwalker there, it'll have to be that weekend.

MAntis, dont you usually have something? There must be a firehall near you we could use? If you need help planning we are pretty close distance wise so I could help...

I would be willing to host an East Coast Prop Party here in Dover, Delaware (DE being the kinda mid point for the midatlantic region and within driving distance of Philly (1 hour), NYC (3 hours), DC (1.5 hours), and Baltimore (1.5 hours)).

There is a DelVets Club near my house that can be rented farily cheaply, and has a bar, etc, etc. (cheap drinks too!). The main room is sizable and has huge amounts of tables, chairs, etc. Plus a nice kitchen and outside grilling area.

Sean

Haven't attended one of these in years!

Would love to, if it's close enough. My car doesn't have a Mr. Fusion yet, it still runs on very expensive gasoline.

What happened with this? Was it great and I should be upset that I missed it? Did anyone take pictures? Will there be another one this year? I don't have many friends and I'd really like a chance to meet people that enjoy the same things I do or have something in common with.

If anyone knows if there will ever be a prop party in the Baltimore Washington area please let me in on it. I'll bring chips and drinks and even grill hotdogs, just name the place.

Ok, the weather will be warmer soon.

I guess I COULD do this at the firehouse hall, maybe Aprilish or Mayish? Should we start a new thread?

Ok, the weather will be warmer soon.

I guess I COULD do this at the firehouse hall, maybe Aprilish or Mayish? Should we start a new thread?

I'd definitely be there.....especially if the fire dudes make their awesome pancakes in the cauldren with the cement mixing drill.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back