The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props - UPDATE - Vintage Torsten Hallman GP Chest Protector

Treasure Box from UK

Vintage Stephen Dosimeter Tubs & Instructions

View attachment 1378788

View attachment 1378788

Did the instructions actually come in the cans with dosimeters?
I'm curious if this could finally be a solid link that Stephens made the original dosimeters.
I haven't seen any solid proof.
The cans look reused with the stamped serial number labels on the outside.
I've owned about 500 of these sealed in original cans and none of them came with instructions or any branding at all.

Did the instructions actually come in the cans with dosimeters?
I'm curious if this could finally be a solid link that Stephens made the original dosimeters.
I haven't seen any solid proof.
The cans look reused with the stamped serial number labels on the outside.
I've owned about 500 of these sealed in original cans and none of them came with instructions or any branding at all.

I picked up the bulk lot they all look well used but these 8x were in the best condition, so I decided to keep these for my collection, 4x had instructions, non had the screen used Dosimeters, I did check the stamped number on the blue band with others who have the screen used Dosimeters & Cans and it matched.

DOSIMETER NO 2A(2)
6665 - 110101
(5CG0002)

The accurate vintage screen used Dosimeter in my photos I picked up in the JY from kurtyboy and was not part of the Cans purchase, I just put them together for the photo, hope this helps.

Hunting Box from the US

I recently received this awesome Hunting Box from Dustin newmagrathea with some very very cool items some of which I have posted about in the past, I need to give a big shout-out to Dustin for holding my treasures.

968.jpg

966.jpg967.jpg968.jpg

Here's some of the highlights;

HOTH Macro Prop

Swan Googles

Hensoldt Wetzlar Ziel Dialyt 2 3/4 Scope

Folmer Graflex 2-Cell Flash w/Pat + Minty 7" Reflector & Retail Box

Folmer New York 2-Cell Bottom

2x Folmer Red Button Small Knurl

Patterson Trident Viewer (Mono Blue)

Patterson Trident Viewer (Mono Blue) in Box

2x Armitage Shanks 3D Printed Stands

6x NOS Aircraft Matrix Pins Correct Jedi Comlink TPM

Arri Motor

Exactra 19

Exactra 19 with Retail Boxbox

2x Microflame Torches

Bert Goggles

Bert Goggles Vintage black center strap

Bert Goggles Vintage Tan center strap

4x Unimax Switches

2x Vintage OTIS Boards

ANH Luke Macros Transition Box

SIGNED Graphic Graflex Photography Book 1st EDITION 1940

Graphic Graflex Photography Book 1st EDITION 1940

James Earl Jones Signed Index Card - BAS Case

Vintage Hensoldt - Wetzlar Ziel - Dialyt 2 3/4 Scope

I was pretty excited when I picked up this beautiful vintage Hensoldt - Wetzlar Ziel - Dialyt 2 3/4 Scope it has some minor surface rust but is still in nice condition & the optics are clear, it will make a nice addition to my vintage scope collection.

970.jpg

969.jpg970.jpg971.jpg972.jpg973.jpg974.jpg

Vintage SWANS Goggles

These vintage SWANS Goggles are in great condition, whilst they are the blue variation of the famous white framed goggles seen in ESB its still very cool to have a pair of these vintage SWANS Goggles to add to my ESB display.

975.jpg

976.jpg

975.jpg 976.jpg

I find it strange, that with all that yummy goodness, the pieces I'm geeking out at most over are the 3D printed Armitage Shanks holders. :lol:
I'd love a set.
In any event, great stuff buddy!

I find it strange, that with all that yummy goodness, the pieces I'm geeking out at most over are the 3D printed Armitage Shanks holders. :lol:
I'd love a set.
In any event, great stuff buddy!

Thanks buddy, yeah they look sweet I will get my display vintage AS Handwheels mounted soon & post photos :)

Vintage Exactra 19 Calculators

Its always nice to pickup Exactra Calculators both of these still have the original bubble strips.

979.jpg

979.jpg

I swapped one over with my display Exactra 19 which had a replica bubble strip, the other in the Retail Box I will keep and see if I can find an Exactra 20 & Ti-2000 in Retail Boxes to display.

The 3x Amigos:

Vintage Exactra 19 + Ti-2000 + Exactra 20 all with original PCB's & bubble strips :D

980.jpg

980.jpg

Vintage Patterson Trident (MONO BLUE) Viewers

I picked up these 2x vintage Patterson Trident (MONO BLUE) Viewers in the US, one is branded Patterson and has the white rim around the Lens the other is branded Patterson Trident Viewer and has the blue rim around the Lens, both are seen used in the screen props, these get me closer to matching the on screen MONO BLUE viewers :D

981.jpg

981.jpg

982.jpg983.jpg984.jpg985.jpg986.jpg987.jpg988.jpg989.jpg990.jpg991.jpg

Awesome set of parts!
When you get your all 6 All blue Paterson viewers, tell me how long it took you :) Took me 1 year and a half to collect the 6 I wanted, 4 white contours, 2 light blue contour, to match exactly one of the cameras we see in close up. I'm always super impressed by the balance pipe/boosters etc rare pieces, but those viewers are no small feat to get (y)

Vintage Exactra 19 Calculators

Its always nice to pickup Exactra Calculators both of these still have the original bubble strips.

View attachment 1410447

View attachment 1410447

I swapped one over with my display Exactra 19 which had a replica bubble strip, the other in the Retail Box I will keep and see if I can find an Exactra 20 & Ti-2000 in Retail Boxes to display.

The 3x Amigos:

Vintage Exactra 19 + Ti-2000 + Exactra 20 all with original PCB's & bubble strips :D

View attachment 1410448

View attachment 1410448
The three Amigos, Lol. I love the stands for the Exactras. How do I get my hands on one of those? Also is that a real booster hiding in the group picture above?

Hunting Box from the US

I recently received this awesome Hunting Box from Dustin newmagrathea with some very very cool items some of which I have posted about in the past, I need to give a big shout-out to Dustin for holding my treasures.

View attachment 1410409

View attachment 1410407View attachment 1410408View attachment 1410409

Here's some of the highlights;

HOTH Macro Prop

Swan Googles

Hensoldt Wetzlar Ziel Dialyt 2 3/4 Scope

Folmer Graflex 2-Cell Flash w/Pat + Minty 7" Reflector & Retail Box

Folmer New York 2-Cell Bottom

2x Folmer Red Button Small Knurl

Patterson Trident Viewer (Mono Blue)

Patterson Trident Viewer (Mono Blue) in Box

2x Armitage Shanks 3D Printed Stands

6x NOS Aircraft Matrix Pins Correct Jedi Comlink TPM

Arri Motor

Exactra 19

Exactra 19 with Retail Boxbox

2x Microflame Torches

Bert Goggles

Bert Goggles Vintage black center strap

Bert Goggles Vintage Tan center strap

4x Unimax Switches

2x Vintage OTIS Boards

ANH Luke Macros Transition Box

SIGNED Graphic Graflex Photography Book 1st EDITION 1940

Graphic Graflex Photography Book 1st EDITION 1940

James Earl Jones Signed Index Card - BAS Case
What an amazing box!
Folmer New York 2 cell —wow!

The three Amigos, Lol. I love the stands for the Exactras. How do I get my hands on one of those? Also is that a real booster hiding in the group picture above?

Thanks buddy, the Stands were made by Victor at DarkLyte Customs but unfortunately he has stopped making his awesome stands :( the Booster is a Roman Booster I picked it up to display with my vintage Browning Flash Hider & Barrel Sleeve, it threads on perfect and looks great.

992.jpg

993.jpg

992.jpg993.jpg

What an amazing box!
Folmer New York 2 cell —wow!

Thanks buddy, yeah a really cool piece this is the 2nd Folmer Graflex w/Pat 2-Cell I have hunted and will make a nice addition to my Graflex collection, I will take some photos & post shortly.

Vintage Folmer Graflex w/Pat 2-Cell Flash

An awesome little pickup, this vintage Folmer Graflex w/Pat 2-Cell Flash is in great condition and is the 2nd of these I have been lucky enough to find, it will make a sweet addition to my Graflex collection.

994.jpg

998.jpg

994.jpg995.jpg996.jpg997.jpg998.jpg999.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back